Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

DiscoSteve said:
I think the fact that this thread has gone all over the place with wildly differing views (and I include mine) actually proves the only point I was trying to make - that the whole fecking thing over racism/insults/abuse, call it what you like, is totally fucked up across all of society and the laws that govern it.

And call me a short fat white **** if you wish - because you can. without fear.

I won't call you that but I will call you an idiot because you are.

Suarez (merged)

I wonder if say Suarez got an injury tonight if lpool would carry on with an appeal

An eight match ban for insulting somebody. People ought to get all this hullabaloo about racism into perspective and grow a set to be honest.
Stop getting offended on behalf of OTHER people. Nobody's been killed.

when is suarez up on the charge, following the one finger salute, against fulham last week. ? anyone.

Would he miss City v Liverpool, as the suspension is suspended for 14 days so he can make an appeal, but the match against us is exactly 14 days from yesterday, when it was announced. I suspect he has 14 whole days so from today and probably will be allowed to play on his last day for appeals.

bluebrother55 said:
An eight match ban for insulting somebody. People ought to get all this hullabaloo about racism into perspective and grow a set to be honest.
You're right ofcourse. Racism never killed anyone.

How thick are some cunts?

bluebrother55 said:
your'e thick as fucking pigshit, you ignorant ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.