Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

poyntonblueboy said:
bluebrother55 said:
An eight match ban for insulting somebody. People ought to get all this hullabaloo about racism into perspective and grow a set to be honest.
Stop getting offended on behalf of OTHER people. Nobody's been killed.
your'e thick as fucking pigshit, you ignorant ****.
I'd grow him a set.

Just read the statement off the players. Can someone tell these bunch of cunts the FA have said the don't think Suarez is a racist but he still needs to be punished for his racist slur that he has already admitted to

Liverpool, the whitest of white clubs?

King Kenny has not exactly surrounded himself with players of colour and continues to buy players whose skin tone is most definitely white.

It seems to me that the only LFC player who is walking alone is Glenn Johnson.

Make of that what you will.

On RAWK they claim that the players will warm up with Suarez shirts on tonight.

There are threads also saying what a "rough" 24 hours it has been. They really do love seeing themselves as victims & wallowing in the sorrow.

What a shower of cnuts that club are.

Re: Liverpool, the whitest of white clubs?

They bought a 16 year old black kid yesterday, so they're not rakist.

kennycar said:
Would he miss City v Liverpool, as the suspension is suspended for 14 days so he can make an appeal, but the match against us is exactly 14 days from yesterday, when it was announced. I suspect he has 14 whole days so from today and probably will be allowed to play on his last day for appeals.

Its 14 'working' days so with the bank holidays I think it actually works out at 17 days to appeal

Re: Liverpool, the whitest of white clubs?

Cue a protest from the Scousers reading this thread.

When they realise Suarez is guilty they will apologise 25 years later, a bit like Heysel.

In the mean time, let them all sulk, cry hard done by, & complain that everyone is against them.

They are the victims all the time remember

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Just read the statement off the players. Can someone tell these bunch of cunts the FA have said the don't think Suarez is a racist but he still needs to be punished for his racist slur that he has already admitted to

I'm reading that "FA have said they don't think Suarez is racist" since last night but I don't have idea where it came from.

An Independent Regulatory Commission has today [Tuesday 20 December 2011] found a charge of misconduct against Luis Suarez proven, and have issued a suspension for a period of eight matches as well as fining him £40,000, pending appeal.

On 16 November 2011, The Football Association charged Luis Suarez with misconduct contrary to FA Rule E3 in relation to the Liverpool FC versus Manchester United FC fixture on 15 October 2011.

A hearing took place from 14-20 December 2011 before an Independent Regulatory Commission of The FA to consider the charge.

The Independent Regulatory Commission announced its decision on 20 December 2011, which is as follows:

Mr Suarez used insulting words towards Mr Evra during the match contrary to FA Rule E3(1);
the insulting words used by Mr Suarez included a reference to Mr Evra's colour within the meaning of Rule E3(2);
Mr Suarez shall be warned as to his future conduct, be suspended for eight matches covering all first team competitive matches and fined the sum of £40,000;
the [penalty] is suspended pending the outcome of any appeal lodged by Mr Suarez against this decision.

The Independent Regulatory Commission will provide written reasons for its decision in due course setting out:

(a) the findings of fact made by it;

(b) the reasons for its decision finding the charge proved; and

(c) the reasons for the penalty.

Mr Suarez has the right to appeal the decision of the Independent Regulatory Commission to an Appeal Board. An appeal must be lodged within 14 days of the date of the written reasons for the decision.

The penalty is suspended until after the outcome of any appeal, or the time for appealing expires, or should Mr Suarez decide not to appeal. The reason for this is to ensure that the penalty does not take effect before any appeal so that Mr Suarez has an effective right of appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.