Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Liverpool, the whitest of white clubs?

I am on the receiving end from LFC fans on twitter as well.

I am not saying that LFC are a racist club, indeed the club do a lot of work fighting racism.

But I find it somewhat weird that a group of players would make a public statement backing a fellow player when the vast majority of them are white.

Perhaps they should have thought that one through?

Re: Suarez (merged)

Juan King said:
On RAWK they claim that the players will warm up with Suarez shirts on tonight.

There are threads also saying what a "rough" 24 hours it has been. They really do love seeing themselves as victims & wallowing in the sorrow.

What a shower of cnuts that club are.

They are the victims all the time.

Victims of Heysel. Victims of every club being banned in Europe because of them. Victims that UEFA labelled them worst fans in Europe in 2005. Suarez is a victim too.

Cue a protest, number 150 in 5 years

Juan King said:

There are threads also saying what a "rough" 24 hours it has been. They really do love seeing themselves as victims & wallowing in the sorrow.

Scousers saying Terry got off light compared to Suarez because Terry isn't banned. Did they really prefer Suarez be prosecuted as a criminal FFS? Delusional twats.

Crouchinho said:
Juan King said:

Victims of Heysel. Victims of every club being banned in Europe because of them. Victims that UEFA labelled them worst fans in Europe in 2005. Suarez is a victim too.

Like United Fans most Liverpool fans do not come from Liverpool or anywhere near it, but bloody hell they are doing a good job at victim mentality, nothing is ever their fault.

The club it's self need to be very careful how they play this, they seem to be have been very ill advised especially with the tantrum statement, they should just shut up and go through the proper process, I suspect they are pissing everybody off now, and it will tempt an even harsher penalty should they continue

so should the ban not be successfully appealed because he played against the worst team in the league tonight he won't be able to play the 2nd leg against City/a league match against United, one of which would have been the 9th game of the ban, no?

bluebrother55 said:
An eight match ban for insulting somebody. People ought to get all this hullabaloo about racism into perspective and grow a set to be honest.
Stop getting offended on behalf of OTHER people. Nobody's been killed.

BNP ?<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
poyntonblueboy said:
bluebrother55 said:
An eight match ban for insulting somebody. People ought to get all this hullabaloo about racism into perspective and grow a set to be honest.
Stop getting offended on behalf of OTHER people. Nobody's been killed.
your'e thick as fucking pigshit, you ignorant ****.
I'd grow him a set.

Then id kick em.

Ducado said:
Crouchinho said:
Juan King said:

Like United Fans most Liverpool fans do not come from Liverpool or anywhere near it, but bloody hell they are doing a good job at victim mentality, nothing is ever their fault.

The club it's self need to be very careful how they play this, they seem to be have been very ill advised especially with the tantrum statement, they should just shut up and go through the proper process, I suspect they are pissing everybody off now, and it will tempt an even harsher penalty should they continue

Yep they have glory hunters everywhere. I have never known a club where fans have so much power over the police/government and the FA. Whether it's arguing about unions, miner strikes, American owners, Hilsborough, gun policy and racism. The fans say they can get him off by chants and protests already with this "never walk alone" bullshite, whether he's guilty or not

is Suarez himself wearing the shirt warming up?

Liverpool as a club have played this entire thing horribly. They look like complete idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.