Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16295992.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16295992.stm</a>

That's embarrassing to the highest degree.

Sabster said:
Comrade Buka said:
Sabster said:
You are correct racist insults never killed anyone.

Rape normally doesn't end in death either. Wonderful argument.

Sleep through Empathy 101 in school did we?

For anyone, who hasn't been on the wrong side of racism, to say it isn't that bad, makes as much sense as men speculating in the effects on raped women.

Got some legal geniuses on BlueMoon.

And rape is comparable to insulting someone in what way???

I have been insulted numerous times because of the colour of my skin and it upsets me just as much as any other insult on my life/appearance. Abuse isn't nice but it happens in life....

<Insert crime here> isn't nice either, but it happens in life. We don't really need laws, people should just fucking grow a pair.

Sabster said:
To suggest that just because someone adds a factually correct comment about someone's colour of their skin does not make them a racist., is ridiculous.

"Because someone adds a factually correct comment about someone's colour of their skin."

I love that wording. Sounds like something a racist would say in front of a judge. Or perhaps you are talking about scientists discussing different shades of color when doing race research?

Sabster said:
Is calling someone a "stupid woman" sexism?

If it was not sexist, why the need to point out the sex? If stupid was your point, then why not say: "You're stupid!" If woman was your point, then yes, it is most definitely sexist.

Sabster said:
Racism is not giving people jobs or repeated abuse not one of insults.

And how do you think people get to the point where they don't give people jobs because of the color of their skin? They wake up one day and decide they don't like <insert color here>. Really?

Same as people wake up one day and decide heroin addiction sounds like a great career choice?

Just out of curiosity, would you mind defining "repeated abuse?" Two times, five? Maybe as in Suarez alleged case, ten? Is it racist to call someone n'gger one time? Or is the gravity of the "insult" correlated with repetition? If I call someone a n*gger 13.2 times, the punishment should be 13.2 times as harsh? Or just 7.4? Or maybe your formula is different?

If you kill a jew and claim you're a nazi after the fact, it was not a racist murder, because you only did it once? Perhaps it was just an insult murder?

When it comes to racism, it is a lot like pregnancy, either you are pregnant or you are not.

Let me illustrate the difference between an "insult" and a "racial slur":

1. He is a cnut.
2. He is a black cnut.

I will let you take a wild guess, which is which.

YC97g.jpg

Courtesy of glory glory

malg said:
Calcio said:
I just found out the Daglish twitter account is real loool.

kennethdalglish Kenneth Dalglish
Very disappointed with today's verdict. This is the time when @luis16suarez needs our full support. Let's not let him walk alone. KD
Oh my life! He really can't be serious.....'Let's not let him walk alone' - Jesus H Christ.

OMFG the dippers default setting , mawkish sentimentality..Dalglish = twat

..airrrr ohhh kai 'eeeess goh pinched bye duh bizzies fuh GBH , burr ee loofs 'is mam .. ow can dem bastuds splirrem oop ? etc etc

The 8 match ban is what he should have already accrued anyway for seeking to pervert refs.....

Cheating twunt

Did anyone hear Hansen on MOTD? He said things have moved on in the last 25 years & that there are loads of "coloured" players in the league now.

Surely that is not PC these days?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8971768/Liverpool-face-Luis-Suarez-racism-row-dragging-on-until-late-in-the-season.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html</a>

Does this mean he'll play all the games against us? :/

we'll beat them in league and Cup with or without him. They are not a good team and the only difference between Dalglish and Hodgson aside from a few results at Stamford Bridge is a Liverpool playing history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.