Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

SWP's back said:
Pam said:
The T-Shirt thing last night was very badly judged. I m surprised there hasn't been more of a backlash against them than seems to be the case today. They deserve to be slaughtered for this.
SSN news have had a go all day Pam if it makes you feel better.

Glad to hear it. I've been at work all day but driving home, there wasn't a peek out of Talk Shite about it. And they usually do this sort of stuff to death.

Pam said:
SWP's back said:
Pam said:
The T-Shirt thing last night was very badly judged. I m surprised there hasn't been more of a backlash against them than seems to be the case today. They deserve to be slaughtered for this.
SSN news have had a go all day Pam if it makes you feel better.

Glad to hear it. I've been at work all day but driving home, there wasn't a peek out of Talk Shite about it. And they usually do this sort of stuff to death.
Yeah they kept saying race awareness groups were up in arms and had some coloured geezer (lol) from the LMA having a go.

Suarez (merged)

Hey guys just my little piece since i am from argentina (pretty similar mentallity). Im not black but my mom calls me negrito all the time, its a very common term of endearment. I call negro to many of my good friends too. Surely my mom is not calling me little n...er as many here would have you believe

My point being that you shouldnt be that quick to brand someone a racist. "negro de mierda" is a common insult over here and whereas its offensive its not racist. Litteral translation would be black of

Papa Smurf said:
Hey guys just my little piece since i am from argentina (pretty similar mentallity). Im not black but my mom calls me negrito all the time, its a very common term of endearment. I call negro to many of my good friends too. Surely my mom is not calling me little n...er as many here would have you believe

My point being that you shouldnt be that quick to brand someone a racist. "negro de mierda" is a common insult over here and whereas its offensive its not racist. Litteral translation would be black of
Makes no odds. Ignorance of the law of the land is no excuse.

This isnt Argentina and whilst it may be acceptable where you are, here it isnt so either suarez returns to South American football where his comments are acceptable or he abides by the rules of the country he is playing in....surely his agent who will have made a lot of money out of his transfer fee will have advised him of this ?

Suarez (merged)

Papa Smurf said:

Litteral translation would be black of shit, (not n...er of shit mind you) and its the equivalent of saying "gordo de mierda" or fat of shit, in reality it means fucking fatguy (directed at me more than once hehe)

Point being the word negro is just an adjective not an insult, it becomes one when you attach the "de mierda" but you could replace negro for fat or short. Fucking short guy, fucking fat guy or fuckimg black guy. It falls in these category of insult, not under racism. Living in the US for a few years i learned the true meaning of the word "n...er" and trust me, as bad as Suarez's insult is, its no different in his eyes than calling messi fucking shortass.

Of course he is not back home, he is in ingurland so he should know better but at the same time i wouldnt expect someone as stupid as suarez to understand the difference between negrito and the N word.

I've seen old people here in Florida and trust me Suarez does not deserve to be catalogued in the same group.

There is no translation in spanish for the N word since the concept itself doesnt exist.

Suarez (merged)

Cons Dad said:

This isnt Argentina and whilst it may be acceptable where you are, here it isnt so either suarez returns to South American football where his comments are acceptable or he abides by the rules of the country he is playing in....surely his agent who will have made a lot of money out of his transfer fee will have advised him of this ?

You missed my point I never said its acceptable, im just saying he is not a racist in the way you guys are making him out to be

You missed my point I never said its acceptable, im just saying he is not a racist in the way you guys are making him out to be

think your missing my point, Suarez is playing in a different country and rules are different.....not said he is racist, but what he has admitted to saying is racist in this country....so by his own admission he is in the wrong.....and deserves his ban

Suarez (merged)

This isnt Argentina and whilst it may be acceptable where you are, here it isnt so either suarez returns to South American football where his comments are acceptable or he abides by the rules of the country he is playing in....surely his agent who will have made a lot of money out of his transfer fee will have advised him of this ?[/quote]

Also, you are translating an insult in spanish, giving it a meaning it doesnt have and them claiming its not acceptable. This is as ignorant as the way you opened your comment. The fact that you would believe that in argentina it is acceptable to be racist makes you a racist. Food for thought.

Papa Smurf said:

She wouldn't call it to a stranger would she? Especially one of African stock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.