School teacher's nicknames

My head teacher was called miss Hall but because she was so horrid, she had the nickname Fanny Hall. But one very bad day my Mum wrote a letter to let school know myself and my sister was going to be off. The trouble was she really thought her name was Fanny Hall. Need I say more? Both of us got the cane in front of everyone in assembly.

Spid Baker
Pappy Powell
Doctor Ducky
Puffer Smith
Len Lobgob
Blob Mills
Harumph
Drac Turner
Jesus Giles
Olly the Brolly
Johnny the Plum
Gomez Adams

Pedo Turp who turned out to be one, a maths teacher called Mr Day who I would always call Dave and get a right bollocking for, never did find out his real name.

We also had Uncle Fester who was ancient but incredibly fit who would chase you down 3 levels of stairs and god help you if you slipped as he would give you a hiding (only talking 15 years ago).

Mrs Peck the fit geography teacher was just known as Bird, Miss Jackson fit maths teacher, once as year 7/8 got an absolute bollocking for writing a note to my mate saying that this was an MJ I wouldnt mind abusing me... Had to do 'chores' for her for 2 weeks of lunchtimes which involved her helping with my maths homework and getting to sit staring at her ample chest area whilst doing so, hardly punishment!

Shit Breath= Science
Igor=Music
Hitler=English
Shitlicker=R S
Bobble Nose=Geography
Wiggy=Art
Dr Snuggles=History
Concorde or Mr Adidas= Games

Through it through the Polo:-)

Yooooooooou Booooooy!!!!
ae7e606e6d04e7ca9002918a299443d5.jpg
Shit Breath= Science
Igor=Music
Hitler=English
Shitlicker=R S
Bobble Nose=Geography
Wiggy=Art
Dr Snuggles=History
Concorde or Mr Adidas= Games

Through it through the Polo:-)

Yooooooooou Booooooy!!!!
ae7e606e6d04e7ca9002918a299443d5.jpg
is that Burnage Grammar?

Maybe if you‘d all concentrated more on English at school than on teachers‘ nicknames, you‘d have noticed the mistake in the thread title! :))

Miss Tyers History was named Klebb for her resemblance to the Bond Character
Mr Causey Music was named Monkey Man as he walked like one
Miss Harland Geography was Cyclops as she had a glass eye
Miss Chadwick French was The Body for obvious reasons
Mr Barlow French was Davros as he talked like and acted like him, always lost his temper and when he did his voice went all Dalek
Mr Panter was Batman ...he was the headmaster and always came to assembly wearing a black cloak
Mr Ashton metalwork was Psycho as he would throw tools at you if you misbehaved
Mr Markland Art was called The Fairy due to his pink shirts
Miss Stewart Girls PE was called Miss Atlas as she had bigger muscles than the male PE teachers ..... think she was an amateur bodybuilder, seen her lift boys off their feet when separating them in a fight
Mr Neill Art was known as Dylan .....He asked if he had a nickname and we told him he was named after Bob his fave singer but in reality it was the rabbit on Magic Roundabout as he was always seen stoned in local areas
Miss Derek Maths was known as Ragged Rascal as she could not pronounce her R's

Life at Sharston later to become South Manchester High :)

Miss Tyers History was named Klebb for her resemblance to the Bond Character
Mr Causey Music was named Monkey Man as he walked like one
Miss Harland Geography was Cyclops as she had a glass eye
Miss Chadwick French was The Body for obvious reasons
Mr Barlow French was Davros as he talked like and acted like him, always lost his temper and when he did his voice went all Dalek
Mr Panter was Batman ...he was the headmaster and always came to assembly wearing a black cloak
Mr Ashton metalwork was Psycho as he would throw tools at you if you misbehaved
Mr Markland Art was called The Fairy due to his pink shirts
Miss Stewart Girls PE was called Miss Atlas as she had bigger muscles than the male PE teachers ..... think she was an amateur bodybuilder, seen her lift boys off their feet when separating them in a fight
Mr Neill Art was known as Dylan .....He asked if he had a nickname and we told him he was named after Bob his fave singer but in reality it was the rabbit on Magic Roundabout as he was always seen stoned in local areas
Miss Derek Maths was known as Ragged Rascal as she could not pronounce her R's

Life at Sharston later to become South Manchester High :)

What year was this? My dad taught at Sharston, later South Manchester High, and also at the campus on Simonsway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.