Scotland Independance Referendum

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
No - what I am basically saying is that the right can't even agree amongst themselves, and contradict each other with every passing post.
I just find it amusing that they can see the SNP as both fascist and communist within half a dozen pages.
It's almost like they blanket bomb Salmond and the SNP with every possible accusation in the faint hope that eventually they will be right about something.
It's funny more than anything else, and a bit like watching a political debate in a residential nursing home where the residents have chronic Alzheimers.

Fetlocks it was me that raised the topic of fascism, but I was speaking in general terms I didn't accuse the SNP of it all, and I can't see that anybody else did either. Whilst I rejected the idea that they were communist.If anything they look like the Scottish version of the liberal democrats promising all the sweets in the shop so they can pay at politics, where as like the yellow stained sellouts, the "adventure" only just begins as soon as they have to make real political decisions.

Do I really "drive on the right"? Or was this just an opportunity for you to engage in one of your outrage outbursts.

I honestly don't have a clue what the fuck you are on about.
I didn't mention you by name.
I didn't quote you.
I wasn't replying to you.
In what parallel universe was this in any way about you?
Some of the usual nutjobs have called Salmond a 'Little Scotlander', which implies that they consider him to be right of centre.
Another equally bonkers one suggested that the SNP and the EEC were both communists by nature.
I merely pointed out this laughable dichotomy of the right on here.
Incredible as it may seem, not all of my posts are directed at you.
So put your toys back in the pram, and stop being upset-by-proxy.

I did a search and found that I was the only one that mentioned fascism, nobody accused them of such. Little Scotlanders may imply racism but fascism is a bigger leap. It isn't really that laughable though is it, people have different opinions formed by different reasoning and experiences. As we have seen in the various UKIP threads people have great difficulty actually identifying the politics of anybody other than the big three. And then we still have the same laughable cliche pop up time and time again that Lady Thatcher was anti EU. I don't think it was all about me and I am not upset I just think you are being a bit unfair on the nut jobs so you can engage in one of your polemics against the right in general- but then as they are enjoyed by quite a few on the forum, carry on.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Or was this just an opportunity for you to engage in one of your outrage outbursts.
I think the answer to your question is yes.

I think you are becoming incredibly boring.

Glad to see you are keeping your post average up I make it around 9.5.

To you, possibly. You may find that leaves you in a discernible minority.

More a discerning minority.
But you continue playing 50 Shades Of Beige, given that being universally liked is so very important to you.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:06 pm --<br /><br />
dawlish dave said:

Glad to see you are keeping your post average up I make it around 9.5.

That you have so little else in your life than checking my post count says more about you than it does me.

Fetlocks it was me that raised the topic of fascism, but I was speaking in general terms I didn't accuse the SNP of it all, and I can't see that anybody else did either. Whilst I rejected the idea that they were communist.If anything they look like the Scottish version of the liberal democrats promising all the sweets in the shop so they can pay at politics, where as like the yellow stained sellouts, the "adventure" only just begins as soon as they have to make real political decisions.

Do I really "drive on the right"? Or was this just an opportunity for you to engage in one of your outrage outbursts.

I honestly don't have a clue what the fuck you are on about.
I didn't mention you by name.
I didn't quote you.
I wasn't replying to you.
In what parallel universe was this in any way about you?
Some of the usual nutjobs have called Salmond a 'Little Scotlander', which implies that they consider him to be right of centre.
Another equally bonkers one suggested that the SNP and the EEC were both communists by nature.
I merely pointed out this laughable dichotomy of the right on here.
Incredible as it may seem, not all of my posts are directed at you.
So put your toys back in the pram, and stop being upset-by-proxy.

I did a search and found that I was the only one that mentioned fascism, nobody accused them of such. Little Scotlanders may imply racism but fascism is a bigger leap. It isn't really that laughable though is it, people have different opinions formed by different reasoning and experiences. As we have seen in the various UKIP threads people have great difficulty actually identifying the politics of anybody other than the big three. And then we still have the same laughable cliche pop up time and time again that Lady Thatcher was anti EU. I don't think it was all about me and I am not upset I just think you are being a bit unfair on the nut jobs so you can engage in one of your polemics against the right in general- but then as they are enjoyed by quite a few on the forum, carry on.

So you piggyback an exchange I had with another poster to tell me I'm being unfair on the nutjobs?
Erm, ok.
I'm sure your support means a lot to them.
Of course you would never have a go at them yourself, would you?
Because that would render you a hypocrite, and that would be awful.

But you continue playing 50 Shades Of Beige, given that being universally liked is so very important to you.
It is as important to me as being universally disliked appears to be to you. The great news for both of us is that we're both so skilled in our chosen field.

Can you check my post count when you get a minute

[bigimg]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130405021944/glee/images/a/a0/Popcorn-Stephen-Colbert_zps93ff899d.gif[/bigimg]

Blue Til Death said:
But you continue playing 50 Shades Of Beige, given that being universally liked is so very important to you.
It is as important to me as being universally disliked appears to be to you. The great news for both of us is that we're both so skilled in our chosen field.

Can you check my post count when you get a minute
I'll leave that to dawlish dave. In the interests of fairness, however, I think it right to point out that if you exclude the days that NF has been banned from Bluemoon then his daily post count total is actually 127.

I don't give a fuck whether folk like me or not, whereas to you it is paramount.
This forum is fast becoming the Land of the Bland anyway.
Maybe your colour scheme is in vogue with the majority.
Ned Flanders-like populism isn't really me, I'm afraid.

I don't give a fuck whether folk like me or not, whereas to you it is paramount.
This forum is fast becoming the Land of the Bland anyway.
Maybe your colour scheme is in vogue with the majority.
Ned Flanders-like populism isn't really me, I'm afraid.
It's not paramount, it's just that people naturally like me, mate.

It is my gift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.