Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scotland have been great so far but last night just showed how average their top players are.
If they qualify the same is going to happen in the finals results wise.
Have Phil and Bellingham played together before.
They looked the part together.

Yes, he was outstanding, like he has been for a while now.
On occasions…
He also wasted possession in good positions… once on the break down the left and all he needed to do was square it, but gave a bad pass.
Another occasion led to the breakaway Scotland goal. He broke down the left and wasted a cross to Kane, which led to them breaking. Still learning his game, so time to improve these aspects of his game. Great for Kanes goal though!

Last edited:
That is exactly what needs to happen, Stones playing the role he plays for City, and moving into midfield when in possession. No need for a Henderson type alongside Rice's if that happens.
Ideally, but who are you going to leave behind Stones as the Dias? Dunk? Guehi? Maguire???

Alternatively, could just play a back three, e.g.

———Walker—Stones—Shaw (!)————
——-———-Rice——Phillips———-
Saka—-—Foden——Bellingham——Grealish
—————————Kane————-

Maybe needs a quicker / more direct wide player? Sterling, if he keeps up his form?

Ain‘t gonna happen, but would be interesting to see.

Oh absolutely. So warped, but gaslight their way through laughable attempts to justify how it's everyone else and not them. As I say, really weird.
The national anthem nonsense at the start has been embarrassing for years.
Always find it weird the booing that goes on when any anthem is played.
How hard can it be too shut up when it is getting played.

In my 12 years in Glasgow (not prison) I would say the worst elements of the Celtic support are far worse than their Rangers equivalent.
I find it the opposite tbh. My missus is Glaswegian, I’ve a place there where I spend a bit of time throughout the year and have been involved in one way or another through business with several people from glasgow for over 20 years and the Rangers boys I know are far worse than the Celtic lads. All anecdotal of course as has been said, there’s not a great deal between the worst elements, both absolute cunts.

……………….Kane
Grealish Foden Bellingham Saka
……………….Rice

That to me is world class. Nobody we possess is better and as soon as Southgate realises it he will never be able to shake off the shit manager tag.
Absolutely not a chance on earth southgate would pick that attacking line up.
He sets out to not lose and simply isnt good enough to set a team like that up

Plus … wheres “hendo”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.