Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely not a chance any manager in the world would pick that attacking line up.
Iooks perfectly viable to me. Pep would. Mind you there would be cbs and fbs flying around in midfield to augment those players. Mate, Southgate just does not get how to put together a good attacking midfield. The best I have seen was first half vs Scotland but even then he had two dms. When John is available he has every opportunity to try just one. Jettison Maguire for Dunk and wish ‘Hendo’ a happy retirement. Then just maybe.

I didn’t watch the game but caught up yesterday. One report I read said “Foden didnt know much” about his goal. Then I saw the replay. Journos are rubbish.

Scotland have been great so far but last night just showed how average their top players are.
If they qualify the same is going to happen in the finals results wise.
Have Phil and Bellingham played together before.
They looked the part together.
Are they average though? McGinn , McTominay, Gilmour are all playing at top EPL clubs.

Keepers decent. In defence we need a partner for Hendry as no matter what anyone says Ryan Porteous is always going to be Ryan Porteous! The rest are way above average.

Upfront Scotland have nothing! Che Adams and Dykes are triers but at the top level they are miles of it!

Scotland came up against arguably the best team in World football at the moment and gave them a game. I was worried for 10-15 minutes all the mocking I had given my mates was coming back to bite me on the arse!

What exactly did you think was going to happen?

I was reading how we were playing so well and would best England and I thought. What fucking planet are these people on? England are several levels above us. Our strikers are absolute shite. I canny remember many worse forward lines. I can’t remember a shot on target.

Are they average though? McGinn , McTominay, Gilmour are all playing at top EPL clubs.

Keepers decent. In defence we need a partner for Hendry as no matter what anyone says Ryan Porteous is always going to be Ryan Porteous! The rest are way above average.

Upfront Scotland have nothing! Che Adams and Dykes are triers but at the top level they are miles of it!

Scotland came up against arguably the best team in World football at the moment and gave them a game. I was worried for 10-15 minutes all the mocking I had given my mates was coming back to bite me on the arse!

What exactly did you think was going to happen?
In the grand scheme of things against the top teams they are average.
Robertson plays for a top team the rest don't.He was shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.