Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Transfermarkt says £11.08million for Johnson, not sure where they get their numbers from but have Rodwell as £13.2million too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/adam-johnson/transfers/spieler_31579.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/adam- ... 31579.html</a>

Yeah transfermarkt is an independent assessment of a players current worth not what a team have actually paid necessarily.

Transfer fees are influenced by current wages/duration of contract left etc. Check out RVP's worth...that wasn't what the rags paid as other factors were involved.

I think Sinclair will go on to prove the majority of people wrong. He will be great for us.

I'm happy with this. what I've seen of Sinclair (albeit not a lot) has been good. Johnson used to frustrate me. Great impact player but he obviously wasn't happy to be that. The times he got chances from the start he disappointed on most occasions in my opinion. It's not like he never got the opportunity. I still wish him well at Sunderland though.

Gut feel tells me Sinclair will officially be announced this evening

He's not on the squad today... surely that means he's on his way to us
he only has 140 potential on Football Manager though, which means absolutely sh*t all but thought I'd mention it for jokes

Feed-The-Goat said:
Cupu said:
He's not on the squad today... surely that means he's on his way to us
he only has 140 potential on Football Manager though, which means absolutely sh*t all but thought I'd mention it for jokes

Football Manager and Fifa are very real on here i will have you know ;)

Hahaha, that's very true, but still annoys the hell out of me... I remember a few years ago when Joe Hart was worst than Kasper Schmeichel, look how that turned out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.