Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Swansea haggled the price up as our initial £5million was rejected, I'm guessing about £6.5million which is still decent business. We could have gotten similar quality for cheaper abroad but we're paying a slight premium for the homegrown quota.

Cupu said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Cupu said:
He's not on the squad today... surely that means he's on his way to us
he only has 140 potential on Football Manager though, which means absolutely sh*t all but thought I'd mention it for jokes

Football Manager and Fifa are very real on here i will have you know ;)

Hahaha, that's very true, but still annoys the hell out of me... I remember a few years ago when Joe Hart was worst than Kasper Schmeichel, look how that turned out

I won the 2011/12 Premier League with City on Football Manager.
I then opened the 2012/13 season with a home game v. Southampton (which I won).
I ended up winning the 2012/13 Premier League by 8 points (from Utd in 2nd & Chelsea in 3rd), the 2012/13 League Cup & got to the Champions League Final (losing on penners).

Don't know what the odds on this are, but if some fucking reprobate is prepared to put 500 quid on TH's prophecies, I expect houses to be remortgaged on this.

:D

lost_n_spaced said:
Cupu said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Football Manager and Fifa are very real on here i will have you know ;)

Hahaha, that's very true, but still annoys the hell out of me... I remember a few years ago when Joe Hart was worst than Kasper Schmeichel, look how that turned out

I ended up winning the 2012/13 Premier League by 8 points (from Utd in 2nd & Chelsea in 3rd), the 2012/13 League Cup & got to the Champions League Final (losing on penners).

Don't know what the odds on this are, but if some fucking reprobate is prepared to put 500 quid on TH's prophecies, I expect houses to be remortgaged on this.

You're possibly the most tedious poster I've ever seen, on here that's saying something

Del_Bosque said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Cupu said:

You're possibly the most tedious poster I've ever seen, on here that's saying something

Ow !!! Right, that's it. I'm not gonna post anymore. If anyone wants me I'll be available on PM.

No wait, that's............................................

lost_n_spaced said:
Del_Bosque said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Ow !!! Right, that's it. I'm not gonna post anymore. If anyone wants me I'll be available on PM.

Hero.

I bet your banter levels are through the roof

Del_Bosque said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Del_Bosque said:

Hero.

I bet your banter levels are through the roof

You know it.

FantasyIreland said:
Can you two chimps take your differences to PM please? Don't ruin this thread.

planet-of-the-babes-planet-babes-chimp-fuck-off-demotivational-posters-1316074892.jpg

You're right 6 posts in an hour apart from us 2.

Wouldn't want to spoil that nice 1 every 10 minute flow now would we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.