Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
We sell Johnson and Swansea hold a gun to our heads.

Writing was on the wall with this 1 hope we have a back up because I don't want us being taken for mugs by Swansea
Exactly bring the player in first and then offload,does'nt take a fcuking brain surgeon to see swansea asking for more and i dont blame them,to be perfectly honest this window has been a disgrace,from mancini's comments regarding title win and bringing in players quickly to bed in,to one week left and only one transfer done.....

If we were signing Sinclair - personally i'm not keen - it should have been done weeks ago. Swansea demand more money and I doubt there's time to look elsewhere now - shoddy.

Give Johnson away as soon as Sunderland come sniffing for less than Matt Jarvis goes to West Ham and, unsurprisingly, Swansea decide to play hardball over Sinclair with the clock ticking down and ratchet up the price by a couple of million. Well done Marwood - you've played a blinder again. Tell Mario that the next rocket he lets off should be aimed squarely up Marwood's arse - this guy is a disaster. Being led a merry dance by Swansea and SS for fuck's sake.

Expect the medical to be at 9.00 pm next Friday by which time we'll have coughed up about £12 million for Sinclair. But of course, he'll be worth every penny.

Oh god, people need to calm down. Where are people getting the idea that the deal is "looking unlikely"? Laudrup has said the deal isn't done yet and that's about it.

You don't drop one of the your best wingers completely if you're not selling him. It'll be done by Monday.

stan bowles said:
Give Johnson away as soon as Sunderland come sniffing for less than Matt Jarvis goes to West Ham and, unsurprisingly, Swansea decide to play hardball over Sinclair with the clock ticking down and ratchet up the price by a couple of million. Well done Marwood - you've played a blinder again. Tell Mario that the next rocket he lets off should be aimed squarely up Marwood's arse - this guy is a disaster. Being led a merry dance by Swansea and SS for fuck's sake.

Expect the medical to be at 9.00 pm next Friday by which time we'll have coughed up about £12 million for Sinclair. But of course, he'll be worth every penny.

You can't just dictate to clubs when you want to buy and sell players.

In the real world they gave a say in things too.

stan bowles said:

Oh dear.

images

moomba said:
stan bowles said:

You can't just dictate to clubs when you want to buy and sell players.

In the real world they gave a say in things too.

But most people aren't exacty thrilled we are even trying to sign Sinclair. The only plus as far as I can see is he's cheap (or he was two weeks ago).

what I don't get is why we have to get rid of AJ before bringing Sinclair in. AJ would have been in demand either way so all we have done is give Swansea a bargaining tool. I hope the club doesn't pay anything over 8 million for Sinclair otherwise whoever does the transfers need sacking instantly. AJ should of gone for closer to 20 million regardless of what is wage was. We didn't want rid of AJ he wanted out for regular football therefore he should of been the one to take a pay cut. It pisses me off how we seem to accomodate players wages when they leave whether it be contributing their wages for a loan or selling them at a knock down price and yet we still get ridiculed in the press for ruining their careers where as the likes of AJ has done football proud by choosing football over money when that isn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.