Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike channon´s windmill said:
Fookin hell even Laudrup´s got "let´s start acting like a cockwomble" syndrome after 5 mins in the PL

correct- we should stand firm on our valuation here- sinclair won,t be the difference between us retaining the title or not.......

I like Sinclair. Good player, and if we buy him for half the price we sold johnson for then its a bargain. Great squad player, and considering the recent few months Johnson has contributed nothing compared to what he can and seems to have gotten too big for his boots its great business for me.

But each to their own. Anything under £8m and he's a steal

Vincent said:
This window has been a disaster.

Doesn't look like Sinclair is happening now either.

He was due to sign early this week until Swansea decided to up their asking price and we walked away.

Marwood hasn't good long left, Khaldoon is not a happy bunny to say the least at the shambolic handling of this transfer window.

It's been a disaster for you, you have not got one thing right have you, not even close, strangely enough I take comfort in your post for that very reason

Rammyblues said:
Squad juggling act, we are waiting to see if other priority targets can be signed. This means shifting players or at least finding a buyer so that players can come in. If those don't materialise he will then be signed possibly on last day of window.

Just ask yourself is it better to pay 6.5m on Sinclair or say for eg 17 -18m for the Isco kid (not that we have been linked) for me I would go with the later. If we don't get him Sinclair is an easy fall back.
Why would you want Isco?
Not as good as Nasri was for Arsenal before we signed him, get the best out of Nasri instead of signing an inferior player.
Balotelli is sat on his arse every week, used to play wide for Milan, has the pace and ability to do a job also.

Ducado said:
Vincent said:
This window has been a disaster.

Doesn't look like Sinclair is happening now either.

He was due to sign early this week until Swansea decided to up their asking price and we walked away.

Marwood hasn't good long left, Khaldoon is not a happy bunny to say the least at the shambolic handling of this transfer window.

Take heed VVK.

104nrtc.jpg

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
We sell Johnson and Swansea hold a gun to our heads.

Writing was on the wall with this 1 hope we have a back up because I don't want us being taken for mugs by Swansea

I think it's called negotiations. There's a week left, so Swansea try and play hardball to get us to up the price. However, they've just bought Sinclair's replacement, so they don't really want to keep him. Plus he'll probably double his wages at City, so do you think Sinclair or his agent will be happy if the move doesn't go through?

There will be further three way conversations as Swansea try to push the price up and probably try and get Sinclair to out in a transfer request, Sinclair try's not to and we try and not increase the price. Ultimately, the deal will be done, as everyone wants it to be, but no one has a reason to bend over just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.