Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
stan bowles said:
johnmc said:
Well in that case you have no knowledge of what was an undisclosed fee unless you have inside knowledge

You're happy with what we got for Johnson. I am not. Not much either of us can do about it now. We've been a soft touch in the transfer market for years and every club in Europe knows it.

-- Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm --

Bluescholar said:
Let me sum up . .

Anyone who has watched AJ play for us MUST KNOW HE WASNT GOOD ENOUGH.

Only fans of other clubs (who never saw his inept displays and 'im a star ' attitude actually rated him.

But every manager and scout in the prem must of seen enough to put them off .... NOT A BIDDING WAR WAS IT!

I know nothing of Sinclair,but if Mancini rates him more than AJ i trust his judgement. AJ is a waster,and anyone who has ever played to win can see it.

David Silva tweeted he was sorry to see Johnson go. A good friend and a top player was how Silva put it. But then, what would he know about football ?

What was silva gonna say?? Johnson is obviously not a shit footballer but how often would he make your first XI? We just got £10m for a squad player ie not someone who will weaken us.

I will pretty much guarantee that Johnson will cost Sunderland more than fletcher.

And so he should cost more...he's a current England international at the Premier League Champions...not some average championship striker who is hardly prolific. Silva words must tell you he holds Johnson in some sort of esteem ablilty-wise ?

stan bowles said:
johnmc said:
stan bowles said:
You're happy with what we got for Johnson. I am not. Not much either of us can do about it now. We've been a soft touch in the transfer market for years and every club in Europe knows it.

David Silva tweeted he was sorry to see Johnson go. A good friend and a top player was how Silva put it. But then, what would he know about football ?

What was silva gonna say?? Johnson is obviously not a shit footballer but how often would he make your first XI? We just got £10m for a squad player ie not someone who will weaken us.

I will pretty much guarantee that Johnson will cost Sunderland more than fletcher.

And so he should cost more...he's a current England international at the Premier League Champions...not some average championship striker who is hardly prolific. Silva words must tell you he holds Johnson in some sort of esteem ablilty-wise ?

so he's a world beating engerland international ...... yawn

and a largely ineffective little used substitute for City

be still my beating heart

Look I never call blues and never will but he goes in a few of the same spots as me and of always been a model professional, but at his age with his money I'd of been worse, good luck to the lad

Balti said:
stan bowles said:
johnmc said:

And still several light years ahead of Steven Fletcher ! Let's give praise and thanks to the god that is Brian 'Poker Face' Marwood. Asset stripping at its finest.

stan bowles said:

Current England international? So is Downing, Henderson, walker, Livermore etc. obviously he has ability hence why Sunderland paid £10m + bonuses. But he was not getting enough game time as he wasn't good enough for us. We just got £10m for someone who wouldn't always make our 18 man match day squad. £90k Off the wage bill, unhappy player gone etc

stan bowles said:
Balti said:
stan bowles said:

And still several light years ahead of Steven Fletcher ! Let's give praise and thanks to the god that is Brian 'Poker Face' Marwood. Asset stripping at its finest.

''asset stripping'' !!!!!

wow have the Champions sold the spine of the team or just some unwanted/ uninterested squad ''assets'' so far lol

.....and has the window shut already?!

stan bowles said:
johnmc said:
stan bowles said:

Silva holds Johnson in some sort ot esteem!! I like that! Maybe he spent hours on the training ground wondering how he does it. . . bet he never stops asking Iniesta why Barca havent snapped him up! ;-)

johnmc said:
stan bowles said:

Current England international? So is Downing, Henderson, walker, Livermore etc. obviously he has ability hence why Sunderland paid £10m + bonuses. But he was not getting enough game time as he wasn't good enough for us. We just got £10m for someone who wouldn't always make our 18 man match day squad. £90k Off the wage bill, unhappy player gone etc

Kyle Walker wouldn't be sold for £10m plus the much coveted "add ons" in any transfer window. You'd be talking at least double that. Let's hope Mr Sinclair (assuming Mr Marwood is capable of landing him) doesn't mind warming the bench either.

stan bowles said:
johnmc said:
stan bowles said:

Silva holds Johnson in some sort ot esteem!! I like that! Maybe he spent hours on the training ground wondering how he does it. . . bet he never stops asking Iniesta why Barca havent snapped him up! ;-)

Bluescholar said:
stan bowles said:
johnmc said:

So you're saying David Silva is either a liar or full of bullshit then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.