Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebannana said:
fantastic signing, we need pace and he will give it to us. Welcome to manchester (soon) Scott
he's not that quick. Direct and a good dribbler, but I can't see him starting many games

Marvin said:
bluebannana said:
fantastic signing, we need pace and he will give it to us. Welcome to manchester (soon) Scott
he's not that quick. Direct and a good dribbler, but I can't see him starting many games

Compared to our attacking players, he is lightening quick.

Marvin said:
bluebannana said:
Faster than anyone in our team bar Clichy.

He will be like Bellamy just minus the attitude/injuries/age. Very direct and i think will be a good signing for us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8020789/City-to-snare-Sinclair" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... e-Sinclair</a>

Sinclair and Rodwell both good players but if I told you at the end of last season that they would be our 1st 2 signings of the summer we'd all be very worried.

manimanc said:
sky sports understands..............

just fuckoff....

sky sources....

do one you cretins....

Spot on

They dont have any real sources and they dont understand anything!!!!!! Their only source of information is fans forums like this one.

You could almost guarantee that if someone started a thread about a particualr topic/player on here within 24 hrs it would be all over skysports......so so sad and predictable!!!!!

Re sinclair.......happy to see what this lad can do...gives us a slightly different dimension and the way swansea played their football last year means he should fit well into our system (hopefully)

I welcome him as an improvement to the squad. He is as tricky as Johnson;faster than Johnson; puts a shift in, unlike Johnson; and with luck, in a better team, he'll score at least as many goals as Johnson.
Too much negativity about him. I regard him as an improvement to the squad, and I know that the vast majority of City fans will welcome and support him.
Fingers crossed that it works out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.