Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Mike D said:
Sinclair is a massive gamble he has already flopped last time he was at a big club when he started off life at Chelsea. If we are all being honest he isn't good enough to lace Adam Johnsons boots by any stretch of the imagination.

What most of the anti Adam Johnson brigade forget is that Sinclair is a similar age to Johnson and there is a lot more work to do with Sinclair than Johnson. I just hope for Mancini's sake this pays off because is one hell of a gamble to take because you fall out with a player.

Sinclair was 16-20 and part of an excellent squad whilst at chelsea. His playing time wad always going to be limited so to say he 'flopped' is just wrong. He was loaned out a few times to help his development and to give him playing time.

Whilst at Middlesborough, AJ was also loaned out (2006 to Leeds, 2007 to Watford). Does that also mean he 'flopped'?

You're also not factoring in the fact that Mancini has never really rated AJ and AJ wanted to leave.

Get behind the lad, he'll be a great asset.

100% correct. For God's sake he hasn't even played a game yet and some of you are moaning. He has tremendous speed. Its doesn't take Blind Freddie to work out that scintillating speed is something that the team currently lacks. He deserves all our support.

jollylescott said:
Stoned Rose said:
Mike D said:
Sinclair is a massive gamble he has already flopped last time he was at a big club when he started off life at Chelsea. If we are all being honest he isn't good enough to lace Adam Johnsons boots by any stretch of the imagination.

What most of the anti Adam Johnson brigade forget is that Sinclair is a similar age to Johnson and there is a lot more work to do with Sinclair than Johnson. I just hope for Mancini's sake this pays off because is one hell of a gamble to take because you fall out with a player.

Sinclair was 16-20 and part of an excellent squad whilst at chelsea. His playing time wad always going to be limited so to say he 'flopped' is just wrong. He was loaned out a few times to help his development and to give him playing time.

Whilst at Middlesborough, AJ was also loaned out (2006 to Leeds, 2007 to Watford). Does that also mean he 'flopped'?

You're also not factoring in the fact that Mancini has never really rated AJ and AJ wanted to leave.

100% correct. For God's sake he hasn't even played a game yet and some of you are moaning. He has tremendous speed. Its doesn't take Blind Freddie to work out that scintillating speed is something that the team currently lacks. He deserves all our support.

This.
Massive gamble my bum!!! At 5 million or so, and with what appears to be an even temper and good team and work ethic? FFS, compared to Balo, Dzeko, Kolo, Ade, Yaya, Silva, Lescott and so many more deals City have sanctioned this one is a AAA gilt edged Government backed Bond your Garanny should put her life savings behind!

jollylescott said:
Stoned Rose said:
Mike D said:

seems he's guilty til proved innocent.

If someone had told me we were going to buy a player of the standard of Scott Sin fucking Clair when we were lifting the champions trophy last May I would have pissed myself. Is it for some sort of quota of English players? (if he is English - can't be arsed to find out). Terribly disappointing and a somewhat embarrassing piece of business.

summer of 69 said:
If someone had told me we were going to buy a player of the standard of Scott Sin fucking Clair when we were lifting the champions trophy last May I would have pissed myself. Is it for some sort of quota of English players? (if he is English - can't be arsed to find out). Terribly disappointing and a somewhat embarrassing piece of business.

Your post is embarrassing!!
And extremely arrogant, I may add!

Lomas has a lob on said:
summer of 69 said:

We'll see!

summer of 69 said:

I suppose many a rag thought that about Valencia too.

Lomas has a lob on said:
summer of 69 said:

Beat me to it, Lomas.

summer of 69 said:

embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.