Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
summer of 69 said:
If someone had told me we were going to buy a player of the standard of Scott Sin fucking Clair when we were lifting the champions trophy last May I would have pissed myself. Is it for some sort of quota of English players? (if he is English - can't be arsed to find out). Terribly disappointing and a somewhat embarrassing piece of business.

Your post is embarrassing!!
And extremely arrogant, I may add!

It sounds like a freakin' rag post

summer of taking it up the arse said:
If someone had told me we were going to buy a player of the standard of Scott Sin fucking Clair when we were lifting the champions trophy last May I would have pissed myself. Is it for some sort of quota of English players? (if he is English - can't be arsed to find out). Terribly disappointing and a somewhat embarrassing piece of business.

Fucking horrible attitude, hopefully it's people like you that Scott will shut up.

Phuket Blue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
summer of 69 said:

Your post is embarrassing!!
And extremely arrogant, I may add!

It sounds like a freakin' rag post
it does have whiff about it

Being honest both Sinclair and Rodwell confused me but i'm not going to judge the managers decisions. I'm going to give both of them chances before i say anything about either of them and up to now i'm very pleased with Rodwell. Hate it when fans never give players a chance just because of their name.

The vast array of negativity that is yielded from within this forum is bewildering. I am a reader, not a poster. So I convey in advance, any apologies if I offend anyone.

Now, why the negativity?
Perhaps one of the main factors is the realisation that our club has gone beyond being a revolving door. We are beginning to stabilize as a club and build the foundations for both financial and supporter growth. The need to spend millions every window to secure talent is quite simply behind us. Those still fixated on spending "big" need a reality check. This in particular is aimed at our post-takeover fans. Please people, be loyal and show passion, not greed.

Granted that Sinclair is by far a world beater. I would go even as far to suggest that Johnson far outweighs him. There is no question however, that a replacement is needed. Viewing him during last season's campaign; his notable skills that stood out were his pace and positioning (in final third). He can definitely be a valuable asset during tight affairs when we need an injection of pace to liven up proceedings. If Mancini can develop Sinclair's delivery, passing and instill a hard-working mentality, then I can definitely see him playing a key role in our squad rotation.

Verisimilitude also lies in the fact that he has youth on his side.

These insignificant comments are therefore unwarranted. Please, you come across as unintelligent and immature. This in turn is tarring the remaining supporters with the same brush.

I will leave you with this - our management staff have discovered a viable and economical outlet and we have decided to act, knowing the positives outweigh the negatives. What is so wrong with that...

Regards,
Golden Balls

Scott Sinclair is only 23 (Rodwell 22). We signed a totally unproven and relatively unknown Vincent Kompany at 22 - that hasn't turned out badly now has it?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Scott Sinclair is only 23 (Rodwell 22). We signed a totally unproven and relatively unknown Vincent Kompany at 22 - that hasn't turned out badly now has it?
Kompany was quite well known :P, he had already been branded as a possible future star in Belgium. He went to Hamburg and sort of fell away. I agree though :D

I really cannot believe people slagging him off already. If Mancini feels he needs someone like him in the team and I agree then I can't see any negatives here. He is quick, good dribbling, decent cross and won't cost the earth. A good deal imo.

Can't understand why anyone has a problem with this signing.

We have to sign some English players to keep our quota up and unfortunately this country is hardly blessed with young talent.

We were potentially looking at signing that Cerci fella in the last window for about 6mil.

summer of 69 said:

Very childish, rude and arrogant post, obviously rag connections.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Ahh..but when we signed Vinny many(so called) city fans werent up their own arses.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.