Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get this deal like most. if you need a wide man that can give you something from the bench. Surely you would pick A.Johnson ahead of Sinclair?

oakiecokie said:
Tony101 said:
I dont get this deal like most. if you need a wide man that can give you something from the bench. Surely you would pick A.Johnson ahead of Sinclair?

I just get the feeling that Bobby has seen enough of AJ and he possibly feels he aint consistent enough.
and i agree. i just dont think Sinclair is more effective at all. He isnt as good dribbler nor is he better scorer. he's quicker and more direct, but also less talented imo. I dont mind a quick wide man at all. From what i have seen of Sinclair, i just dont think he's very effective player

Happy with this signing if it goes through, not the greatest winger in the world but we aren't going to spend a lot of money on a position that is used sparingly. Johnson doesn't provide the pace and skill so it'll be good to have a direct winger for the first time since Bellers and SWP left. Also, Mancini might improve him, who is to say he won't improve like Valencia did at the Swamp? Sinclair has better stats than Valencia did before he moved there.

younger, quicker, better attitude and not a p1ss head

bobby has seen enough of AJ to make a decision.

This is all if AJ goes of course but cant see em both at city

Cleggy09 said:
younger, quicker, better attitude and not a p1ss head

bobby has seen enough of AJ to make a decision.

This is all if AJ goes of course but cant see em both at city
Another problem is with signing Sinclair, clubs know Johnson is unwanted and i dont expect big bids coming in for him. For some weird reason he strikes me also as a player who wont push for a move and seems very settled for a player that plays so little.

Get real.

Scott Sinclair is an average/good footballer. Not good enough for us.

Couldn't make the grade at Chelsea.

Been on loan at QPR, Charlton, Plymouth, Crystal Palace, Birmingham and Wigan.

Fitted into a well balanced average Swansea side who played decent football.

People are really suggesting this would be a good signing? Give over. He would never get into the team if everyone were fit. Would be no where near the CL games.

And for all the criticism of Johnson, he is not in the same league in terms of natural ability. Johnson might need to buckle down and work harder but he's far more talented than Scott Sinclair.

Becoming a bit disallusioned with the transfer activity.

I find this very simple.

We keep the players we've got (all four strikers and Johnson/Milner as back up midfield players). We make sure all contracts are sorted. Replace Kolarov if possible and sign someone 'cheaper than Agger' as cover instead of Savic.

That's it. And we still then have the best squad to retain our title.

Fuck Chelsea, fuck Utd, a spine of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and front two of Aguero and Tevez is all I want.

Hopefully Bobby scares the selfishness out of him. I've never seen him play RW before either, which I'd imagine is where he'd play.

Always worry about footballers with celebrity girlfriends too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.