Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie just tweeted

"@helenflanagan1: Had the best bday ever so nice and chilled just come back from langland beach with my bf xx Thankyou so much everyone"

Not been signing today then!!!

petejackson83 said:
Rosie just tweeted

"@helenflanagan1: Had the best bday ever so nice and chilled just come back from langland beach with my bf xx Thankyou so much everyone"

Wow, any more stalker like and you will be locked up! :P

petejackson83 said:
Rosie just tweeted

And this is the reason the press know fuck all about our club.

So.......

did we sign him? last time I read this thread he was being driven to the ground to sign & this was verified as the truth by Tolmie,

What happened? where is this deal currently at please guys?

mancityscot said:
i'd be very happy with this signing. good, fast, young, eager player. will sit on the bench and come on and make an impact. johnson is dogshit, and is like playing with 10 men when he's on the pitch. really gone off the guy. doesnt seem arsed. so for me scott sinclair seems a great buy. just hope he signs now

Sums my feelings up entirely, im a 100% certain he will progress more in his first year at the club than Johnson has in the 2 years he has had. AJ has had countless opportunitys to and still flatters to deceive.

SamTheGuru said:
petejackson83 said:
Rosie just tweeted

Wow, any more stalker like and you will be locked up! :P

Jesus! This place really loves it's transfer speculation haha

Sinclair in and johnson out would be a fucking joke. I read that Johnno is valued at £8 million which is the same as we're gonna pay for sinclair who has 1 year left on his contract and won't sign another (and isn't as good). It's a fucking joke if that happens and it will put the shits right in me about where we're gonna go from here, cos that's a fucking backwards step no doubt about it. And spending £20+ million on a centre half who averages about 25 games a season will not particularly put me at ease

Scott Sinclair is a very good player, he's been playing for Swansea, yeah good team but Sinclair will get better playing along side Silva, nasri, toure, aguero etc. for me he's a great buy :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.