Scottish independence

Re: Scottish Referendum great news for European away games.

St. Johnstone would be nice, I was in Perth last summer for the races. Lovely place.

Problem is unless we have a major combust or as the rags suggest Mansour gets board there's mo chance as they'll never be in the same draw as us. In fact its touch and go if Celtic would be a draw option in the next few years.

malg said:
TGR said:
If anyone wishes to confirm the turkeys are voting for christmas theory then they should read the article by David Smith (Chief Economics Editor)
in today's Sunday Times (page 4 of the News section).
If they vote for a 'Yes' (and I genuinely hope they do) then from an economic viewpoint the country is busted flush from day 1.
Significant reduced public spending (no more 'free everything') and higher taxes are 100% guaranteed.
The turkeys are coming home to roost.
And not before time.
Bring it on!
Do you believe that article is an unbiased view? Just remember that Murdoch will have his hands all over this, and he has been known to stick his nose into political affairs!

You really do spout some nonsense.
David Smith is one of the most respected and acclaimed experts on encomics in the whole of Europe.
However - a Bluemoon poster knows better?
<shakes head and slowly walks away>

ayrshire_blue said:
The establishment are getting more and more desperate by the day.

Plans for "more power" for Holyrood to commence "immediately" on the result of a no vote to be published tomorrow and Tuesday.

Funny we're just going to see these plans now. When hundreds of thousands of people have already voted via post.

Desperate I say.

The plan is coming together...

TGR said:
malg said:
TGR said:
If anyone wishes to confirm the turkeys are voting for christmas theory then they should read the article by David Smith (Chief Economics Editor)
in today's Sunday Times (page 4 of the News section).
If they vote for a 'Yes' (and I genuinely hope they do) then from an economic viewpoint the country is busted flush from day 1.
Significant reduced public spending (no more 'free everything') and higher taxes are 100% guaranteed.
The turkeys are coming home to roost.
And not before time.
Bring it on!
Do you believe that article is an unbiased view? Just remember that Murdoch will have his hands all over this, and he has been known to stick his nose into political affairs!

You really do spout some nonsense.
David Smith is one of the most respected and acclaimed experts on encomics in the whole of Europe.
However - a Bluemoon poster knows better?
<shakes head and slowly walks away>
Behave yourself. He may be an expert, but he's posting in a Murdoch run newspaper, and if you seriously believe it is unbiased, then you're fucking deluded.

As for spouting nonsense, well looking at your two posts above I'd say you're top of the tree yourself. You've obviously had some run in with a jock that has clouded your judgement, or you're upset by Sun reports that everyone in Scotland doesn't want England to win at football!

Just watching the Germany - Scotland match right now... if they did go Independent I'd harvest a guess their National team would be far superior to Englands, giving it a few years.... Measures such as National Service? in place would benefit sport participation.

Think they are daft if they stay with Westminster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.