Scruffy City!!

frothy said:
images

was that what you meant??

got to be honest doesnt look good them all not being turned out dressed the same ,looks like they all are individuals should all be the same promoting unity/siege mentality

I'm afraid those of you who think that this doesn't matter are quite simply wrong. They are representing OUR football club and some of them don't seem to give a shit. Look professional and you will feel professional.

This is the sort of behaviour I'd expect from rebellious 16 year olds at school, not highly-paid, fully-grown men. It's frankly quite pathetic that SWP and Robinho can't just wear a fucking suit without feeling the need to "accessorise" it and look like complete dicks in the process. Shay Given must be wondering what he's joined when he turns up and sees this blatant flouting of club rules.

Unfortunately, just goes to show what a bunch of fucking idiots a lot of young footballers are nowadays. Hooded tops under suit jackets? White trainers with a suit? Untucked shirt with a suit? Refusing to wear a tie when everyone else is? It's pathetic.

sdavros said:
They are at work. Representing Manchester. They should dress smartly

Agreed.

SWP looks an idiot with a hoody on under his suit. Awful. Robbie should be ashamed too.

Even when I was playing away fixtures for school, we had to wear uniform to and from the game, even though it was a saturday. Players on 50k a week should not be dressing likes tramps to catch a plane.

What a load of horse shit, like ties in the work place, doesnt make you work better, just look smart while skivving. Its a football match not a school trip or a trip to the Palace for on OBE. These are grown men, let dress how they want. Anyone whos ever travelled for business will know what its like to sit on a plane for a few hours in a suite...not good. If it was the final, then yeah I could understand it, fook me I'll wear a suite if we get to the final...

I agree with the people who says it does matter that the team dress smartly and as one. It gives the appearance of a professional outfit.

I am surprised that Hughes is letting this happen as I thought he was strong on discipline. I suspect though that it indicative of a possibly divided dressing room with some individuals not too concerned about Manchester City. Though I could be wrong

Dont forget its f*ckin freezin and -8 in copperhagen. Christ get of the plane there and youd know about it.
SWP wont be playing, due to a chill ;)

I can't imagine the City players waiting outside the airport freezing cold trying to get lifts, though I suppose nothing would surprise us.

I would be interested to know what the dress code is for the top teams. I would guess that it is smart.

look like chavy school kids who try and dress scruffy to go against authoraty... these people are all on upwards of 30,000... there not on the dole... does hughes not know how to bolock people?

Dubai Blue said:
I'm afraid those of you who think that this doesn't matter are quite simply wrong. They are representing OUR football club and some of them don't seem to give a shit. Look professional and you will feel professional.

This is the sort of behaviour I'd expect from rebellious 16 year olds at school, not highly-paid, fully-grown men. It's frankly quite pathetic that SWP and Robinho can't just wear a fucking suit without feeling the need to "accessorise" it and look like complete dicks in the process. Shay Given must be wondering what he's joined when he turns up and sees this blatant flouting of club rules.

Unfortunately, just goes to show what a bunch of fucking idiots a lot of young footballers are nowadays. Hooded tops under suit jackets? White trainers with a suit? Untucked shirt with a suit? Refusing to wear a tie when everyone else is? It's pathetic.

Have to agree with this. They are representing Manchester City Football Club, the least they can do is dress smartly when doing so. Whether they way they dress affects how they play on the park or not, the club should be professional in EVERY aspect.

Cheap shot by the press, but one handed straight to them by City. Why wouldn't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.