Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

steviemc said:
bluejon said:
dazdon said:
If they were Afghans or Iraqi citizens i'd agree with you.

But extremist nutters don't need an excuse although these two fuckwits seem to have aligned themselves with some insane feeling of brotherhood.

Blaming Blair (Who's a war criminal and a twat) for everything isn't the way forward at all even though it's pleasing and satisfying.

I would leave all the red sea pedestrians to rot and have nothing whatsoever to do with them until they began thinking like human beings.

muslims consider themselves one nation (well, one of two nations, depending on whether they're Shia or Sunni) so they will consider this an attack on them. i don't blame tony blair for this, i blame these two cunts for what they did, but as I said, warnings were made that if we did launch the wars we did, this was going to happen.
They were indeed nutjobs. They had no links with Al-Quada, and no funding/sponsorship etc. The fact that they committed the crime with a rusty old gun and a pack of kitchen knives and sharpener from Argos is a bit of a clue. They brainwashed themselves by listening to hate preachings and interpretations from the Quran, nothing more.

Bang on buddy

dazdon said:
I don't really look at British citizens going off to fight in Syria etc as any different to Jewish British citizens joining up to join the IDF.

Eh?

You would have to be an Israeli Citizen in order to join the IDF

And I can't really see the point in your post, except to cause trouble

Ducado said:
dazdon said:
I don't really look at British citizens going off to fight in Syria etc as any different to Jewish British citizens joining up to join the IDF.

Eh?

What the fuck does that mean?

Are you 12 or something?

dazdon said:
Ducado said:
dazdon said:

Eh?

What the fuck does that mean?

Are you 12 or something?

It means exactly what I said, it looks like your trying to cause trouble

You don't exactly have to be an Israeli do you?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mahal-idf-volunteers.org/about/join.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mahal-idf-volunteers.org/about/join.htm</a>

Stop telling me i'm causing trouble when you don't like what I type.

-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 pm --

Ducado said:
It means exactly what I said, it looks like your trying to cause trouble

You're being ridiculous!

R.i.p Lee
One of my friends is lee's cousin and watching the pain he goes through when he talks about how he feels about the incident is heartbreaking.
I dont wish they had the death sentance as thats what they wanted..
I hope they rot.
Xx

Ducado said:
dazdon said:

Eh?

I'm not sure how easy it is to become an Israeli citizen but I knew more than 1 (jewish)person back in the states who more or less got sent to the IDF by their parents when they started fucking up, like an oppressive military school.Of course I could have sworn Sufis existed but this thread informed me it was only sunni and shia, so who really knows. Good look to the pro England protestor who got arrested outside of court for being drunk/disorderly. I bet that made Lee Rigby's grieving family proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.