Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Challenger1978 said:
BlueHalli said:
People that say butchering these scum bags is stooping to their level are wrong IMO . If someone punched you in the face would you be stoopin to their level if you hit them back ?. No you wouldn't .

At the end of the day, they killed a young lad who was walkin down the street mindin his own. Doin the same to these fookers Would be a reaction created from their action .

I personally think death is too good for these fookers . They won't be afraid and will think they're goin to the 'promise land' till the end . Although prison will prob be too easy and good for them .

That's the problem the twats will get it easy inside.

And you know that how, exactly?
In all likelihood they will be incarcerated in HMP Belmarsh, which is the prison usually chosen to house high risk or high profile offenders in general, and terrorists in particular.
It is a truly depressing and grim place, even by the standards of British category A prisons.
I know this because I went there on numerous occasions to visit offenders when I worked for the National Probation Service.
But I'm sure you will have read somewhere that every cell has an x-box, a ps4 and an en-suite Jacuzzi and sauna, possibly in the Daily Mail, so clearly you know best.
Fuck me fets. Probation officer, or assisting in the service. They will chum get TV, and being long term prisoners in their cell. Probably controlled power source from outside the cell by prison officers. They will get snooker, pool, game's, visits, education at request and so on and so on. They won't be in solitary confinement because that's only for punishment and limited to short periods. They can voluntarily stay in their cells and refuse exercise and association. But more than likely they'll be in some wing or landing with similar offenders who may not have committed the same offence, but still `*shunned` offences and will be able to go about their business. I know this because I've been in a prison too. I was a prison office though. I hate these two bastards with a passion. While you talk a lot of sense in regards to civilized society and on a logical plane hard if not impossible to disagree. But I'd happily see both these fuckers dead and buried face down. I dearly hope their lives ( which they don't deserve ) are a misery until the day they die.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
smeeagain said:
i,m sure that the death penalty can still be given for acts of treason or something like this ?
surely murder of a british soldier by a british subject is such an act , or am i mistaken
No mate, only for Arson in a Royal Dockyard.
Don't think that's active anymore. That was the last offence punishable by hanging to remain in law, but I do think it's done away with also.

mick10 said:
smeeagain said:
i,m sure that the death penalty can still be given for acts of treason or something like this ?
surely murder of a british soldier by a british subject is such an act , or am i mistaken
Don't think that's active anymore. That was the last offence punishable by hanging to remain in law, but I do think it's done away with also.
High Treason was the last mate, in 1998. The aforementioned offence of Arson in a Royal Dockyard ceased to be a Capital Offence in 1971.

mick10 said:
High Treason was the last mate, in 1998. The aforementioned offence of Arson in a Royal Dockyard ceased to be a Capital Offence in 1971.
Ahhh. Wasn't 100% sure. Think the burning of the docks thing was probably introduced in some war period to prevent the obvious. Well if they're not going to hang you for what that pair of fuckers did there'd not be much left to hang you for really.

smeeagain said:

No longer sadly

supa-dapa-dan said:
dazdon said:
I don't really look at British citizens going off to fight in Syria etc as any different to Jewish British citizens joining up to join the IDF.
Anti semite nazi.

Oh please fuck off you touchy religious fucking idiot. Your use of 'anti Semite' at anyone who doesn't adhere to your view of the world is pathetic.

How the fuck is Dazdon a fucking Nazi? Really how?

mcmanus said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
dazdon said:
I don't really look at British citizens going off to fight in Syria etc as any different to Jewish British citizens joining up to join the IDF.
Anti semite nazi.

Oh please fuck off you touchy religious fucking idiot. Your use of 'anti Semite' at anyone who doesn't adhere to your view of the world is pathetic.

How the fuck is Dazdon a fucking Nazi? Really how?
Whoooosh.

marco said:
xgorton said:
Balti said:
the scum with a life sentence will probably top himself anyway and save us some money

if not then lets hope they both have the shittiest most painful existence possible
Talking about saving money the illegal war and occupation of Iraq,remember Bush and Blair weapons of mass destruction would have saved us billions of pounds and thousands of British and Iraqis lives.

the illegal war lol, i have a guy down the road he's a kurd, mother gased, farther gased, sister gased and your fucking moaning about saving cash, is gas not included in your little book of mass destruction weapons, you sir are a knob go and do some reserch on what SH did to the kurds and while your at it look up SH torture methods, but your that thick you prob wont know what/who SH is
But we didn't go to war with Iraq because of what he did to the Kurds, so it's a moot point really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.