Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

Dubai Blue said:
marco said:
xgorton said:
Talking about saving money the illegal war and occupation of Iraq,remember Bush and Blair weapons of mass destruction would have saved us billions of pounds and thousands of British and Iraqis lives.

the illegal war lol, i have a guy down the road he's a kurd, mother gased, farther gased, sister gased and your fucking moaning about saving cash, is gas not included in your little book of mass destruction weapons, you sir are a knob go and do some reserch on what SH did to the kurds and while your at it look up SH torture methods, but your that thick you prob wont know what/who SH is
But we didn't go to war with Iraq because of what he did to the Kurds, so it's a moot point really.

As is the suggestion that the war was illegal.

It is a source of ongoing amusement that the finest international lawyers on the planet cannot agree whether the war was illegal or not but some posters on bluemoon have no doubt about it.

This little debate is going nowhere, Saddam was a twat but a twat who kept the other murderous twats in check.
The war probably was "illegal" not that any war is legal or illegal, it is a fucking war, your imposing on others with armed force.
Right and wrong does not come into it.
If you mean illegal regarding petty laws written by man then they are not worth the paper they are written on.
If it just upsets your sensibilities then i can understand that but it is what it is.

I hope they get murdered inside after a few years of mental degradation and physical abuse, or they just get their throats cut.

TCIB said:
This little debate is going nowhere, Saddam was a twat but a twat who kept the other murderous twats in check.
The war probably was "illegal" not that any war is legal or illegal, it is a fucking war, your imposing on others with armed force.
Right and wrong does not come into it.
If you mean illegal regarding petty laws written by man then they are not worth the paper they are written on.
If it just upsets your sensibilities then i can understand that but it is what it is.

I hope they get murdered inside after a few years of mental degradation and physical abuse, or they just get their throats cut.

I think i would prefer them to suffer years of abuse and beatings.

Chris in London said:
Dubai Blue said:
marco said:
the illegal war lol, i have a guy down the road he's a kurd, mother gased, farther gased, sister gased and your fucking moaning about saving cash, is gas not included in your little book of mass destruction weapons, you sir are a knob go and do some reserch on what SH did to the kurds and while your at it look up SH torture methods, but your that thick you prob wont know what/who SH is
But we didn't go to war with Iraq because of what he did to the Kurds, so it's a moot point really.

It is a source of ongoing amusement that the finest international lawyers on the planet cannot agree whether the war was illegal or not but some posters on bluemoon have no doubt about it.
Yeah, I agree.

Don't know what is worse from these twats' perspective. Knowing you have to wait at least 45 years - a hell of a long time - before you are even considered for release, or knowing that prison is now your home for life. At least with the latter you know what's done is done and there is nothing you can do about it or have any dreams of release. Knowing you could one day be released but in 45 long, hard years would play havoc with your mind I think.

Let's hope they both suffer unimaginable misery throughout.

Chris in London said:
Dubai Blue said:
marco said:

There is and was a great deal of intellectual dishonesty on this topic, most noticeably, and shamefully, from Lord Goldsmith.

Chris in London said:
Dubai Blue said:
marco said:

I have always liked the fact that a war can be illegal or not illegal. As long as the vote in the UN goes the right way a country can invade and destroy another but if not then its illegal. What sort of a fucked up world do we live in

X_Linzi_X said:
R.i.p Lee
One of my friends is lee's cousin and watching the pain he goes through when he talks about how he feels about the incident is heartbreaking.
I dont wish they had the death sentance as thats what they wanted..
I hope they rot.
Xx

THIS is what this thread is about...what these two twunts did to a young lad.... fuck if the war was 'legal' or not and all the other shite being spouted here. These two twisted bastards did this in the name of a sick cult, to a young lad serving his country.... they deserve to rot and die.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Chris in London said:
Dubai Blue said:

There is and was a great deal of intellectual dishonesty on this topic, most noticeably, and shamefully, from Lord Goldsmith.

Hey, at least he was right once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.