Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

malaprop said:
I once had a teacher like you. All his authority evaporated once they banned capital punishment in schools.
Fucking hell. What school did you go to that had execution as a punishment?

manchester blue said:
robbie brewer said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Seriously mate - when you get a minute, try and get hold of a dictionary.
Maybe next door will have one - anyway, it's a great big book with lots of words in it.
With me so far?
Good - then we'll carry on.
Now in this big book of words, you will find two that are quite relevant here.
They are 'justice', which begins with a J, and 'revenge', which begins with an R.
If you look really closely, you will discover that not only are they spelt differently, but that they actually mean different things.
Yeah - totally radical stuff huh?
Now the 'justice' one is what we know as due legal procedure, and the 'revenge' one is a bloodthirsty fuckwit with a length of rope with no regard whatsoever for due legal procedure.
See?
Every day is a school day in the Cellar.

Good to see you're on it as usual.
If this country had the death penalty(which it doesn't) this case case would be perfect for it. You seem to assume that if the death penalty was in force it would be an absolute penalty. It is not it is a sentencing option, so you saying we can never have it in case an innocent person is executed is wide of the mark. You need to let go of your obsession with corrupt Police and accept that sometimes (not always the evidence is irrefutable) this case being one of them. It's not about revenge it's about the punishment fitting the crime.

Sorry Robbie but you are wrong. Mistakes, corruption, lies, learning difficulties… You can argue all you like about it. No parliament will bring it back quite rightly for the reasons I have stated. Let them stay in prison for the rest of their miserable lives, that's justice.

Mistakes/corruption affect a very small percentage of cases that go through the courts . Some people on here are obsessed with corruption(probably due to their own failings). I never said the death penalty would be brought back, but if it were the evidence in this case is irrefutable and even NF couldn't argue against that- but i expect he would.

intheknow! said:
Whilst we are all disgusted and horrified at what these pair did, it's depressing that the discussion always seems to get bogged down in debates about the Death penalty. It never seems to move on to explore the wider issues.

It was interesting reading what Camila Batmanghelidjh, someone I really admire, had to say about this in the Times. She said that, in Urban areas where there is a lot of poverty, angry disenfranchised young men, gangs etc, extremist Islamists have been actively recruiting young men like these two and this has been going on for a number of years now. She said that this salafi version of Islam is becoming the religion of choice and carries a kudos or street-cred among young men. It also ties into an article a while back in the Guardian entitled: "Islam's ability to empower is a magnet to black British youths"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/19/islam-empower-magnet-black-british-youths" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... ish-youths</a>

It explores the reasons many young black Christian men are turning to this strict and often extreme form of Islam and how it gives them a feeling of empowerment in a society where they feel marginalised. I know hang em and flog em types will not want to hear or try to understand what is going on, but it's vital that we do to break the cycle. Young men like the two in this case are vulnerable to extremist preachers and radicalisation because British society fails to offer anything better.

The problem is that the powers that be are either too lazy or too clueless to address it.

Plod fucked up here bigtime , the useless twats . The vermin should have been slotted at the scene then this pantomime would have been avoided .

How you only manage to wing someone from 10 metres with a Heckler and Koch MP5 semi-automatic carbine l'll never know .

west didsblue said:
malaprop said:
I once had a teacher like you. All his authority evaporated once they banned capital punishment in schools.
Fucking hell. What school did you go to that had execution as a punishment?

If was a good school. If was approved.

der-bomber said:
Plod fucked up here bigtime , the useless twats . The vermin should have been slotted at the scene then this pantomime would have been avoided .

How you only manage to wing someone from 10 metres with a Heckler and Koch MP5 semi-automatic carbine l'll never know .
I've seen a few conspiracy websites saying it was all fake, bloody ridiculous eh?

I was surprised at the lack of blood though, the cops in that situation would surely be aiming to kill.

dronefromsector7g said:
der-bomber said:

I've seen a few conspiracy websites saying it was all fake, bloody ridiculous eh?

I was surprised at the lack of blood though, the cops in that situation would surely be aiming to kill.

lee rigby was dead by the time the armed police arrived. they shot to maim not to kill. so for the next 40 years those two senseless arsewits will be battered from pillar to post

kinkladze96 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
der-bomber said:

lee rigby was dead by the time the armed police arrived. they shot to maim not to kill. so for the next 40 years those two senseless arsewits will be battered from pillar to post

Wrong .

They will be wrapped in cotton wool and not allowed anywhere near other prisoners . Every creature comfort will be provided , mission accomplished .

kinkladze96 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
der-bomber said:

I meant because of them running at the police. Self-preservation.

der-bomber said:
kinkladze96 said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Wrong .

They will be wrapped in cotton wool and not allowed anywhere near other prisoners . Every creature comfort will be provided , mission accomplished .
not a chance. the guards will twat them to fuck, but.... all you have is a pointless spiral of violence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.