Season Card info now on OS

Eggsy said:
South Stand gone up £50 from last season, that's about £2.63 a match, not even the price of a pint ! Not bad if you ask me.

Plus if it's the same as last year we'll get £5 off Cup tickets for season ticket holders.

You can break it down into whatever but it's still gone up significantly. My wages have gone down in the last few years due to the economy. Will you still be saying the same if your ticket goes up £500 in the next 10 years?

I've checked through this thread, the website and the terms and conditions and can't find any update on the Family Stand rule of having an under 16 in your group. My lads are 21 and (just) 16 so assumed iI'd need to relocate but the renewal process seemed to be allowing me to progress with an adult, 18-21 and a 16-17 ticket. Anyone else in the same position or seen any updates?

The seats are excellent so hoping with the expansion plans they may have amended the rules short term ......nothing wrong with a bit of naivety off the pitch as long as none on it on Sunday!

BABIT FG77 said:
I've checked through this thread, the website and the terms and conditions and can't find any update on the Family Stand rule of having an under 16 in your group. My lads are 21 and (just) 16 so assumed iI'd need to relocate but the renewal process seemed to be allowing me to progress with an adult, 18-21 and a 16-17 ticket. Anyone else in the same position or seen any updates?

The seats are excellent so hoping with the expansion plans they may have amended the rules short term ......nothing wrong with a bit of naivety off the pitch as long as none on it on Sunday!

I hit this stage last season, and I was able to renew without issue. The conclusion BM was that there was no capacity in the rest of the stadium to accommodate people moving out of the family stand....

Sorry if already asked - are the electronic programme downloads still part of the platinum deal?

bigf42 said:
BABIT FG77 said:

I hit this stage last season, and I was able to renew without issue. The conclusion BM was that there was no capacity in the rest of the stadium to accommodate people moving out of the family stand....

I'd second this, plus there are loads of groups in there without kids at all - I know one group where the youngest member is about 45 and have been there for at least 3 years. The club will probably not be bothered about this until the stadium is reconfigured.

I’m in CB 126. £715 Platinum last year, £830 Platinum this year. It is what it is; probably about right (if not relatively cheap) for the level the club is at if you consider prices in similar seats at similarly competing clubs....especially given that we’ve won more than the likes of Arsenal in the last 3 years!

The Blue Right Hand said:
I’m in CB 126. £715 Platinum last year, £830 Platinum this year. It is what it is; probably about right (if not relatively cheap) for the level the club is at if you consider prices in similar seats at similarly competing clubs....especially given that we’ve won more than the likes of Arsenal in the last 3 years!

Id check again. I'm in Colin Bell 126 and mine is £780 platinum.

Does anyone sit in Colin Bell level 3 block 330?

Wondering what the view is like (more towards the front of the block and not right at the back)?

Considering potential relocation if I can find 3 seats together

Just renewed ours in family stand, cant remember how much mine was last year bought u-16 went up by £25 this year to £120, but given just for last 3 game package they wanted £75 its an absolute bargain.

Guess same applies to adult, last 3 games £177(avg £59) for S/T per game next season £25, which now I write this think that cant be right!

I thought my ticket worked out about £31 per game last year(this season), tried to check on purchase history but wont let me.

Platinum is £580 in 302 - 10% increase. Can't make some games due to work commitments so have to be able to sell on at least 3 games.
Struggled to afford it last year. Looks like it's the end for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.