Season Card info now on OS

@Gio - We sit in CB L3 328 about 20 rows up. View is good although a little high. Would recommend compared to other places we have sat (family stand) but hoping to move forward about 10-12 rows. Have had seats in row B in this block for some cup games and they were excellent.

The Blue Right Hand said:
I’m in CB 126. £715 Platinum last year, £830 Platinum this year. It is what it is; probably about right (if not relatively cheap) for the level the club is at if you consider prices in similar seats at similarly competing clubs....especially given that we’ve won more than the likes of Arsenal in the last 3 years!
Should be 780 mate,think you've added the 50 on again

I've e-mailed City about this and had a generic response but does anyone know whether the one off Direct Debit option we had in July last year is not offered anymore? I don't really want to go quarterly. I want it paid for and done. Perhaps time to contact them when I have my £600 (Gold 216) and be done with it.

peoffrey said:
I've e-mailed City about this and had a generic response but does anyone know whether the one off Direct Debit option we had in July last year is not offered anymore? I don't really want to go quarterly. I want it paid for and done. Perhaps time to contact them when I have my £600 (Gold 216) and be done with it.

Debit card?

peoffrey said:

As far as I know as you have paid by direct debit whether instalments or one off it carry's forward. You will receive a pack through the post confirming all this. You can confirm everything online if you want it wont make any difference to the original request.

chris85mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
chris85mcfc said:
I wonder how many of the people moaning about prices are also smokers :)

*tin hat*

I don't smoke, drink OR drive and find the escalating prices every year worrying. I wouldn't mind small rises of £10 or so, but every year the price of my season card is spiking. I think it was about £560 or £580 in the title-winning season, now it's £705. Does that mean it'll be £840 in a couple of years and close to £1,000 not long after? My dad is a Stretford Ender at the swamp and his ST price, which I think is lower than mine now, has been frozen for 3 years running.

Of course its slightly worrying, but at the end of the day a season ticket isnt a neccessity, its a luxury and always has been.

The main thing in life is to have a roof over your head and food on the table, if you (not YOU) can't afford a ST then just don't renew. There are seats knocking about for under £500 so perhaps look at relocating?

I've seen people say 'but we have sat next to the same people for 20 years', I understand this point but you can't have it both ways.

You cut your cloth accordingly, if i ever get to the stage where I physically cant afford to go then i won't go. But that won't come until ive literally exhausted all the other things i enjoy doing ie drinking, eating out, clothes etc. And tbh mate id like to think smokers would put smoking in that bracket
Wrong mate it was a necessity to the club when I started going now it's just a bonus

Colins Bellend said:
chris85mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
I don't smoke, drink OR drive and find the escalating prices every year worrying. I wouldn't mind small rises of £10 or so, but every year the price of my season card is spiking. I think it was about £560 or £580 in the title-winning season, now it's £705. Does that mean it'll be £840 in a couple of years and close to £1,000 not long after? My dad is a Stretford Ender at the swamp and his ST price, which I think is lower than mine now, has been frozen for 3 years running.

Of course its slightly worrying, but at the end of the day a season ticket isnt a neccessity, its a luxury and always has been.

The main thing in life is to have a roof over your head and food on the table, if you (not YOU) can't afford a ST then just don't renew. There are seats knocking about for under £500 so perhaps look at relocating?

I've seen people say 'but we have sat next to the same people for 20 years', I understand this point but you can't have it both ways.

You cut your cloth accordingly, if i ever get to the stage where I physically cant afford to go then i won't go. But that won't come until ive literally exhausted all the other things i enjoy doing ie drinking, eating out, clothes etc. And tbh mate id like to think smokers would put smoking in that bracket
Wrong mate it was a necessity to the club when I started going now it's just a bonus

By your respone im guessing you have been going to City for a long time, football has changed a lot since then.

In some aspects for the better and in some aspects for the worse.

chris85mcfc said:

Surely the real "luxury" is paying match by match, a season ticket reduces that cost substantially.

Anyone know if the car park pass will also get automatically debited from my account?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.