Season Card info now on OS

I can't see any mention of digital programmes being part of the season ticket this year. Will they be an extra cost on top of the ten per cent price hike or is it just taken as a given that they are included?

Paid £740 for Platinum seat in East Stand Level 2 last season by direct debit. Gone up to £885 for next season.

Think I will renew at Gold level for £835. Might not do cup ties - both European & domestic.

Direct debit is automatic, how do I cancel cup tie part of direct debit for next season?

If I want to relocate after renewing is there a specific date when season ticket holders are given opportunity to relocate?

the originalkippaxman said:
peoffrey said:
I've e-mailed City about this and had a generic response but does anyone know whether the one off Direct Debit option we had in July last year is not offered anymore? I don't really want to go quarterly. I want it paid for and done. Perhaps time to contact them when I have my £600 (Gold 216) and be done with it.

As far as I know as you have paid by direct debit whether instalments or one off it carry's forward. You will receive a pack through the post confirming all this. You can confirm everything online if you want it wont make any difference to the original request.

That's what I'd hoped. I just haven't read anything confirming a one off DD in July can happen.

gazbaz said:
217 Row R

I noticed on Wednesday that the Sky TV Studio has been relocated from 212 where my seat is, I hope this doesn't mean I have to move, I haven't had an email saying I need to move and I renewed yesterday so hopefully not.

gio's side step said:
Does anyone sit in Colin Bell level 3 block 330?

Wondering what the view is like (more towards the front of the block and not right at the back)?

Considering potential relocation if I can find 3 seats together

I sat in CLB 329 for a season a few years ago. loved th fact that i could see the positional play so well but the junior blue wanted to be closer to the action so we moved to level 2. nearer to the front the better for me.

peoffrey said:
I've e-mailed City about this and had a generic response but does anyone know whether the one off Direct Debit option we had in July last year is not offered anymore? I don't really want to go quarterly. I want it paid for and done. Perhaps time to contact them when I have my £600 (Gold 216) and be done with it.

spoke to supporter services today as i'd decided to upgrade to platinum and add the parking ticket.
they gave me the opportunity to pay off now or in installments so no reason why you couldn't call up and pay if that's what you'd prefer.

Pretty hard to keep justifying 10% increases every year, i managed to sidestep it by getting rid of interest charges, then reducing from platinum to gold, have ran out of options now though so Sunday will be my last game, bit pissed off but that is life, they really do take advantage of your love of the club

A championship would be a great way to bow out

hilts said:
Pretty hard to keep justifying 10% increases every year, i managed to sidestep it by getting rid of interest charges, then reducing from platinum to gold, have ran out of options now though so Sunday will be my last game, bit pissed off but that is life, they really do take advantage of your love of the club

A championship would be a great way to bow out

Value Gold £299 is another option for a season, or quarterly direct debit is less painful.

Yeah, the price increases over the last 3 season for me anyway adds up to £160 this year I've gone down to Gold so its 700 instead of 750 but working out price per game for my 700 quid it's around £37 so it's in the ball park as a good deal, when you think they were selling some of the lower league teams tickets for £56

Lots of people pi++ed off. anyone in the current climate of approx 2% pay rises who raises ticket prices by about 15% obviously doesn't quite have the money to burn that people think, or they are just greedy and don't give a shit about the typical northern supporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.