Season Card info now on OS

kiam06 said:
Annoys me when I see people on here crying poverty.

Just a thought but save some money FFS! £600 is £11 a week saved over the year. The problem is most moaning on here are out every Friday getting pissed, smoke or spend it on pies on their lunch hour at work.

Stop moaning and plan ahead.

Our season tickets are great value just save each week so it doesn't come as one £600 hit not hard is it!?
You do know that when some people have organised their bills and food, there is only a little bit left over. There's nowt there to save for some. When you take out MOT, service, kids/mother's birthdays, Christmas, unexpected payments that are needed, school uniform for the kids...some people just have enough left for their SC. And with HUGE hikes in prices (9.09%^ is not normal in any way at all!) it can be the difference between calling it a day for many fans.

Most people get paid monthly, not weekly, and £44/month isn't a small amount for some people! And there are many who don't have the money to go and get pissed whenever they want and don't smoke.

I thought the club were out of touch but it seems we have fans who are too!

WhittlesBlue said:
Marvin said:
Are we going to lose some seats then?

Another argument for doing the pitch-side expansion first

Yeah we are losing the back row of the south stand and corners of the east and Colin bell

I'm back row of 212 and am having to move as well, permanently it says on the email. The mock up of the new stand (which is no where my seat incidentally) still shows the back row being in place. Anyone shed any light on this??

KippaxCitizen said:
kiam06 said:

Just a thought but save some money FFS! £600 is £11 a week saved over the year. The problem is most moaning on here are out every Friday getting pissed, smoke or spend it on pies on their lunch hour at work.

Our season tickets are great value just save each week so it doesn't come as one £600 hit not hard is it!?
You do know that when some people have organised their bills and food, there is only a little bit left over. There's nowt there to save for some. When you take out MOT, service, kids/mother's birthdays, Christmas, unexpected payments that are needed, school uniform for the kids...some people just have enough left for their SC. And with HUGE hikes in prices (9.09%^ is not normal in any way at all!) it can be the difference between calling it a day for many fans.

Most people get paid monthly, not weekly, and £44/month isn't a small amount for some people! And there are many who don't have the money to go and get pissed whenever they want and don't smoke.

I thought the club were out of touch but it seems we have fans who are too!

But what about those fucking arseholes with their lunch time pies?

kiam06 said:

Spoken like someone that doesnt have a clue about real life.

The back seats of the SS will just be to make room for the new corporate/hospitality bar for L2 CB and West stand won't it? Pretty sure the bar was going to be in the south stand.

moomba said:
The back seats of the SS will just be to make room for the new corporate/hospitality bar for L2 CB and West stand won't it? Pretty sure the bar was going to be in the south stand.

Seats still appear to be there and with a couple of extra rows behind, presume all these rows are now where the new hospitality bar 'clients' will be seated.

warpig said:
WhittlesBlue said:
Marvin said:
Are we going to lose some seats then?

Another argument for doing the pitch-side expansion first

Yeah we are losing the back row of the south stand and corners of the east and Colin bell

I'm back row of 212 and am having to move as well, permanently it says on the email. The mock up of the new stand (which is no where my seat incidentally) still shows the back row being in place. Anyone shed any light on this??

Yeah I'm back row of 212 and the seats will no longer be there next year in the words of the club when I rang Heath and safety, my brother and friends sit in the row in front which will not be moving so only one row is being taken out

moomba said:
kiam06 said:

To be honest, moomba, kiam has a point. Life is about ups and downs, and sometimes you have to wait or make sacrifices for things. I had to wait 30 years to get my first season ticket because I made sure the priorities like mortgage and pension payments came first. I just attended as many games as I could afford. Hopefully I'll have a nice long latter end of my life supporting a winning team and travelling the world following the England cricket team. Or I might end up under a bus tomorrow and regret my choice. Other people live for today and might find it harder later. You takes your choices ...

City are pretty fair with season ticket prices, in my opinion, in comparison to other top teams in England.

willy eckerslike said:
moomba said:
kiam06 said:

To be honest, moomba, kiam has a point. Life is about ups and downs, and sometimes you have to wait or make sacrifices for things. I had to wait 30 years to get my first season ticket because I made sure the priorities like mortgage and pension payments came first. I just attended as many games as I could afford. Hopefully I'll have a nice long latter end of my life supporting a winning team and travelling the world following the England cricket team. Or I might end up under a bus tomorrow and regret my choice. Other people live for today and might find it harder later. You takes your choices ...

City are pretty fair with season ticket prices, in my opinion, in comparison to other top teams in England.

No he doesnt have a point at all. For many people it's not just a matter of saving a bit extra. It's such a ridiculous and naive view of life. And if we want to remain a club for the people, for our supporters I don't think we can carry on increasing prices year after year as we have been doing.

moomba said:
willy eckerslike said:
moomba said:

No he doesnt have a point at all. For many people it's not just a matter of saving a bit extra. It's such a ridiculous and naive view of life. And if we want to remain a club for the people, for our supporters I don't think we can carry on increasing prices year after year as we have been doing.

The club doesn't care about the supporters or people. What it wants is a full stadium with people paying the maximum amount of money possible. If they can get 50,000 people in who would each pay £10,000 a year for a ticket then that is what they would do.

The prices will continue to go up around 10% until the demand for season tickets drop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.