Season Card info now on OS

I love how the *people that still live with parents one keeps coming up as an excuse for affordability and expenditure .
Well those of us that do still live at home and have full time jobs and cant afford to move out do pay rent and bills. I simply save up as much as i can every month and thats it come may season ticket paid for. Not fair to judge people on circumstances to suit your own.

bzekosilva said:
I love how the *people that still live with parents one keeps coming up as an excuse for affordability and expenditure .
Well those of us that do still live at home and have full time jobs and cant afford to move out do pay rent and bills. I simply save up as much as i can every month and thats it come may season ticket paid for. Not fair to judge people on circumstances to suit your own.

It's true. Someone living at home will have far more disposable income than someone setting out on their own. Anyone wanting to save for their own house will surely have to prioritise that over finding money for City?!

Whether anyone likes it or not , the pricing is set out based on supply and demand as it does with any other free market economy goods / services. There are people saying they can't afford it any longer but look back1,2,5 years ago and unfortunately people have gradually dropped off the City bandwagon as they could no longer afford it. Fast forward 5 years and whatever the pricing structure is, there will be more who can't afford it. New seats may halt the price rise tempoarily but the success we crave (tomorrow again hopefully) will attract more supporters and that's why there are plans to expand, it's not to provide cheaper seats in the long term but to get more people in and spend money. I know it's tough if you've been following for many years but City isn't a charity.

moomba said:
willy eckerslike said:
Prices going up and businesses maximizing profit - whatever next!

You might see the club as just a business. I don't.

I'm afraid this is the way of the world, I'd love it not to be so, but it is and there's not much we can do about it. Some people will pay £1000 for an Apple laptop and some people will pay £300 for a Windows laptop that does pretty much the same thing. Some people only buy footwear with a certain logo when you can get footwear that does the job at a fraction of the price.

Seeing as 99% of football supporters wouldnt change the club they support it's not really a good example. If I would only buy an Apple and they kepton raising prices I'd stop buying new laptops all together.

You have a choice - either deal with it and maximize your income by getting a better job, retraining, winning the lottery, spending less OR get out of the rat race. It isn't going to change soon.

I'm happy with the job I've at the moment, but thanks for the career advice anyway.

WRT City's prices, they're competitive, but agree they'll only go one way. What the club need to do is devise new ways of engaging with supporters and giving (let's not beat about the bush here) poorer fans the ability to attend as many games as is feasible, which they are intending doing with that guy they introduced at halftime against Villa. Individual tickets should NOT be the price they are.

I agree individual prices are ridiculous. I wanted to take my daughter to the Hull game earlier in the year. The cheapest price for a ticket was £27. For a 5 year old. But ST's are just as bad at the moment. I'm pretty sure mine has gone up £300 in the last 3 or 4 years.

You seem to have completely missed my points and taken them as a personal criticism which wasn't my intention.

I'll simplify things. Prices of our S/Ts will go up year on year until they are around the same level as Utd, assuming we stay successful. This was always going to be the case when we were taken over.

Can anyone tell me how you see your purchase history!? cant seem to find it for the life of me.

Sure the ticket site was a lot more accessible a few years back to view your points etc i just keep going round in circles!

Beermonster said:
Can anyone tell me how you see your purchase history!? cant seem to find it for the life of me.

Sure the ticket site was a lot more accessible a few years back to view your points etc i just keep going round in circles!

Click on "My Account" at the top of the page and then select "Purchase History" from the options at the left hand side.

I renewed mine online the other day and noticed that some functionalities have become un-functionalities, and display a message saying they can't be shown.

lancs blue said:
Beermonster said:

Click on "My Account" at the top of the page and then select "Purchase History" from the options at the left hand side.

Doesn't seem to be an option...im on the screen where it says "Hello Mr *** ******" and below that it has "platinum member" "loyalty points earned" & "E Programme" - to the left of that is "account history" but when I click on this it doesn't do anything!

Beermonster said:
lancs blue said:
Beermonster said:

Doesn't seem to be an option...im on the screen where it says "Hello Mr *** ******" and below that it has "platinum member" "loyalty points earned" & "E Programme" - to the left of that is "account history" but when I click on this it doesn't do anything!

You're in the wrong app, you need to go to the S/cards page on the OS and click "Buy online" then login to your account.

lancs blue said:
Beermonster said:
lancs blue said:

You're in the wrong app, you need to go to the S/cards page on the OS and click "Buy online" then login to your account.

No wonder I've been going wrong! cheers Lancs blue much appreciated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.