Season Card info now on OS

FYI for disabled fans, although prices are released and renewal packs received, the system hasn't been updated so you can't renew.

Good one, ticket office.

I got a text message yesterday telling me that my seasoncard would be automatically renewed on 28th May with first payment taken on 15th July. Just received renewal brochure in the post and seen that all prices will increase by 10% on 27th May!
Are they waiting for the 28th so that they can charge everyone on the dd scheme 10% more?

peoffrey said:
kiam06 said:
Why am I being judgemental?

£11 a week is affordable to the majority the problem is people don't want to put away long term to save for things they want everything today hence why we see places like Wonga loans.

Plan over the 12 month period - season tickets seem to come as shock to most on here and they scramble around to get the funds together but why when they know the season is coming again in May!?

Plan ahead resist that dominoes pizza or that stroll around Asda filling your trolley with unneeded snacks and your season ticket will be paid for.

If you're offended by what I've said then it's probably because you fit into the category of what I'm describing above.

You are being judgemental. Look at the makeup of our match day crowds now. You've got lads that clearly still live at home alongside an older generation who've probably paid the mortgage and have a good income. When young families in deprived areas struggle to find money for food then £11 a week isn't affordable.

I've no dependents and I've got a reasonable job. I'm still doing sums to get £600 together. Fuck knows how a guy with three kids manages it.

Evening Peoff. I will tell you how I do it as a dad of 3 kids..One at nearly 14 (season ticket holder) one at 4 who sat on my knee and one at 15 months who is going to want to come in a few yrs.
I get money at Christmas and my birthday.Normally to the tune of approx 2-300 notes. I also save 50p's and 20p's in a city money box. I saved this season approx £150... This season I had to find an extra £150 to pay for my gold in level 2. I am in the domestic cup schemes but at the moment I have not added CL games until I know what happens with FFP etc. I will probably join it but the point is this. It is getting expensive,I have not had a pay rise for 4 yrs (the joy of working in the public sector) but my Mrs is really understanding and knows I will never let it go. I will find the money by hook or by crook however I do have a ceiling. I used to be platinum but realised there was no point. This is my second season on Gold. We have an above average income in our house however you certainly live to it.
I choose not to drink
I choose not to smoke
My only other luxury is my Sky tv (Well a luxury to me) and my holidays each year.

I hate seeing the average fan being priced out. I am hoping for a freeze next season with the new tier being opened. If not I will certainly consider going SL3 despite having st with the same guys in the same block since it opened.

Stormtrooper said:
I got a text message yesterday telling me that my seasoncard would be automatically renewed on 28th May with first payment taken on 15th July. Just received renewal brochure in the post and seen that all prices will increase by 10% on 27th May!
Are they waiting for the 28th so that they can charge everyone on the dd scheme 10% more?
I also got that impression but I don't think that's the case - read the letter that came with the brochure and that gives you your total renewal price & the quarterly amounts you'll be paying if you've decided to pay that way. Agree that the wording is confusing, especially the asterisk which states that 'your renewal will be priced at the standard renewal rate' and on or just after 28th May. Seems to contradict itself.

While I'm on, maybe worth a heads up for people to check their credit card details for cup schemes are up to date. I updated mine weeks ago online but it has my old details on the renewal letter.

Ten per cent increase nailed on for next year . In four years more than half the ground will be paying more than a thousand quid and still people are not concerned ! Not far from the tipping point where a lot might have to call it a day .

Ten per cent increase nailed on for next year . In four years more than half the ground will be paying more than a thousand quid and still people are not concerned ! Not far from the tipping point where a lot might have to call it a day .

City & Blue Brazil said:

It will not surprise me if prices don't go up by much at all in 2015/16. That is the first season with an increased capacity. They will have to price things very carefully to ensure they can sell all tickets.

ErnieBilko said:
City & Blue Brazil said:

It will not surprise me if prices don't go up by much at all in 2015/16. That is the first season with an increased capacity. They will have to price things very carefully to ensure they can sell all tickets.

That's true because the reason for this capacity increase is to increase match day revenue and it's doubtful weather we will fill the 53000 every home match so why not create some cheaper seating better to fill it at £25 a seat rather than having -5000 £40 seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.