Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

IWasHere said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
carlosthejackal said:
Anyone else had phone calls and e mail pushing an upgrade to the swanky seats on the 2nd tier ? Just can't see the club shifting these tickets

had about 3 emails and a couple of calls... not sure why my name is on their list... asking me if i was interested in the new 'premium' section even though i've re-located from 116 to 316 for next season.. he sounded shocked when i told him this..

he then asked if i was interested in corporate to spurs on sunday.. again i said no as i could't even afford a 48quid ticket in the lower tier.. then said yeah it's very expensive these days and said bye.. think his name was Dominic....

Yet fuck all will be done to reduce ticket prices
Agreed.

If only the club made £299 & £380 season tickets available with 10 months interest free payments, we can only dream...

ColinLee said:
IWasHere said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
had about 3 emails and a couple of calls... not sure why my name is on their list... asking me if i was interested in the new 'premium' section even though i've re-located from 116 to 316 for next season.. he sounded shocked when i told him this..

he then asked if i was interested in corporate to spurs on sunday.. again i said no as i could't even afford a 48quid ticket in the lower tier.. then said yeah it's very expensive these days and said bye.. think his name was Dominic....

Agreed.

If only the club made £299 & £380 season tickets available with 10 months interest free payments, we can only dream...

:))

ColinLee said:
IWasHere said:
Blue_Ketchup said:

Agreed.

Pfft! What a ridculous thing to even dream!

Just rang up and bought 2 seats in Joes bar next season for me and my Dad - great customer service and a nice padded seat. Cheers City.

worsleyweb said:
Just rang up and bought 2 seats in Joes bar next season for me and my Dad - great customer service and a nice padded seat. Cheers City.
Enjoy your padded seat. I hope this works out well for the club. I have moved reluctantly from my current seat to a cheaper one due to the large price rise. Those around me have all done the same. The club have failed to monetize us, we are all handing over less money next year. It will only work for the club if enough people replace us at the premium prices.

maurizio said:
worsleyweb said:
Enjoy your padded seat. I hope this works out well for the club. I have moved reluctantly from my current seat to a cheaper one due to the large price rise. Those around me have all done the same. The club have failed to monetize us, we are all handing over less money next year. It will only work for the club if enough people replace us at the premium prices.

I doubt they will replace you. I am one of the first new ones I am told. Will be interesting to see how full the second tier is next season.

Cheers anyway.

worsleyweb said:
maurizio said:
worsleyweb said:

I doubt they will replace you. I am one of the first new ones I am told. Will be interesting to see how full the second tier is next season.

Cheers anyway.
Given the order in which the windows are being scheduled I don't think you can say yet whether they'll sell. There was always going to be a chunk of those who are presently sitting in the same area relocating to a cheaper/similar priced seat and of course the additional cheap seats in the new expansion were always going to be tempting. I don't know how many have retained their seat (if only for next season to check out the value) but I'd thought most (?) who already have a good seat along the sides would have been happy to stay where they are rather than move to the Premium ones.
All just speculation at this moment but when the window opens for the waiting list I'd have thought that the remainder of the cheap seats up to circa £700 would all go first, and then the rest I have no doubt will go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.