Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mayo31 said:
No it is now about those who are ok telling those with concerns that they are moaning, whinging fuckers who should shut up or fuck off.

Usual stuff.
We've been the most loyal fans imaginable over the last 40 or so years. We've put up with shit owners, shit players and shit performances for most of it and still turned out in large numbers to support our team.

And now, when things are going well and we're successful, many of those people have been cast aside in favour of the wealthy corporate market, who are only interested in shelling out because of the success. Whatever else the owners have done for us, it stinks and I believe people are quite entitled to moan.

I agree.

mayo31 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mayo31 said:
No it is now about those who are ok telling those with concerns that they are moaning, whinging fuckers who should shut up or fuck off.

Usual stuff.
We've been the most loyal fans imaginable over the last 40 or so years. We've put up with shit owners, shit players and shit performances for most of it and still turned out in large numbers to support our team.

And now, when things are going well and we're successful, many of those people have been cast aside in favour of the wealthy corporate market, who are only interested in sheeling out because of the success. Whatever else the owners have done for us, it stinks and I believe people are quite entitled to moan.

I agree.

Make it 3.

Tim of the Oak said:
oakiecokie said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Closer to £60 for away fans and I take your point.

iIRC the letter from the Club's admin talked of from £1,150 so some Blues were surprised with yesterday's news. After a day to digest this info, most seem to have got their heads round having to move seats - but it could have been handled better.

How the hell do you make that out ??
Its another 7 weeks before the season ends so the club have notified one and all,way in advance,so that those people who it will hit the hardest,can think about their options.
What would you suggest that would have been "better handled" ?

Good WUM. Seven weeks is Sweet FA when you've been cheering on your team for 40 years. I'll move seats and continue to get behind the Blues!

PB made the point earlier on that the price hikes could have been phased and that was clearly an option

Also, it would have been a little bit of courtesy for the Club's staff to phone the people who are most affected

^^^^^^This is exactly what I mean, about details not being considered.

WUM? Wumming is the club making the annoucement during a period when the majority of fans are out of the country due to the summer holiday season. But have the club done this? No, they've done it over the Easter period when most people are off work and thus more time to consider the annoucement.

*Fucks off to do the washing up*

After same seat for 11 seasons I will be moving due to high price. I did get a letter in 2013 "from £1,150.00". Turned out to be £1,750.00. Great view & people to enjoy the match with. Be sad to move but time moves on.

With friends we will now have to find best available seats we can afford/choose to pay for. If I want my friends to choose my seat for me, as I am struggling to get time off work, what authority do they need to be able to move my seat for me? Any ideas how this can be done?

Good club are doing £299.00 seats. Plus 0% interest on 10 month direct debit scheme - I'll be taking advantage of this.

City are running a business and want to make profit but they run the risk of seriously alienating its longest supporting supporters with continue price increases. It would be good to hear Khaldoon or Soriano for that matter comment on season ticket price strategy for the next few seasons. Also to comment on match day ticket prices and how they plan to entice new supporters to buy match tickets. Important to get kids in to watch - they are the future generation of supporters.

dobobobo said:
Tim of the Oak said:
oakiecokie said:
Its another 7 weeks before the season ends so the club have notified one and all,way in advance,so that those people who it will hit the hardest,can think about their options.

Good WUM. Seven weeks is Sweet FA when you've been cheering on your team for 40 years. I'll move seats and continue to get behind the Blues!

PB made the point earlier on that the price hikes could have been phased and that was clearly an option

Also, it would have been a little bit of courtesy for the Club's staff to phone the people who are most affected

^^^^^^This is exactly what I mean, about details not being considered.

WUM? Wumming is the club making the annoucement during a period when the majority of fans are out of the country due to the summer holiday season. But have the club done this? No, they've done it over the Easter period when most people are off work and thus more time to consider the annoucement.

*Fucks off to do the washing up*

Good stuff dobobobo
After all, The Club is still a lot better run than under the Swales or Franny eras lol!

mekonmcfc said:
ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Take a bow.
Take two while you're there.

What a load of shit !!!

We have been at that stadium since 2003 and people have had that seat since Maine Road and the whole time at the new stadium. Now the club think they can shaft the fans it's disgusting. They have just had the biggest TV deal in history and still shaft us. They call us a community club well that's a load of bollocks !! They are wanting the champions league fans there for every game. Well it's not going to happen.

If you think it's acceptable then I feel sorry for you
He's a twunt or a wum. Ignore him.

Tim of the Oak said:
I think it is fair to say some of us have been surprised by the prices. That's reasonable IMHO.

When we were criticising £62 tickets at Arsenal that was OK on here but questioning £95 tickets at the Etihad isn't OK for some strange reason?

Also, next Sunday's Derby at the swamp could be the last for a number of Blues, as the extra corporates may well have their pick of the tickets!

The vast majority of us have never been able to get tickets for the swamp it's always been the lucky few, though I did get there myself in the 70s

Tim of the Oak said:
oakiecokie said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Closer to £60 for away fans and I take your point.

iIRC the letter from the Club's admin talked of from £1,150 so some Blues were surprised with yesterday's news. After a day to digest this info, most seem to have got their heads round having to move seats - but it could have been handled better.

Well if thats the best you can offer on how the club could have handled it differently,I wouldn`t have bothered to post it.WUM ? Hmmmmm.The truth hurts I see.
By the way will you be sticking or twisting with your ST for next season ? CB2 or the new £299 seat ? Just curious.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mayo31 said:

Usual stuff.

And now, when things are going well and we're successful, many of those people have been cast aside in favour of the wealthy corporate market, who are only interested in sheeling out because of the success. Whatever else the owners have done for us, it stinks and I believe people are quite entitled to moan.
Have to disagree with that, there's what, less than 2,000 seats over a grand. City have done their homework and obviously decided that there's a market for a very limited number of premium seats to fit between the corporate and the higher end "normal" seats. They've added a much greater number of "cheap" seats which will make it easier for anyone struggling to afford the ST in the first place (the 10 month interest free option is a cracker). The worst that's happened is that some people will have to move seats and if that the worst that's ever happened to someone they should be thanking the gods and not acting like they've been gelded.

This isn't a pop aimed specifically at you PB BTW.

oakiecokie said:
Tim of the Oak said:
oakiecokie said:

Well if thats the best you can offer on how the club could have handled it differently,I wouldn`t have bothered to post it.WUM ? Hmmmmm.The truth hurts I see.
By the way will you be sticking or twisting with your ST for next season ? CB2 or the new £299 seat ? Just curious.

Thanks and a good post. I had already made the point that the price hikes were excessive.

I might be moving to 305 or 209. I am glad the Club offers £299 tickets but would rather those go to Blues who are struggling to make ends meet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.