Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

shinpads said:
giokingkladze said:
giokingkladze said:
So it seems a few people could relocate from yesterday whilst most have to wait until next Saturday 18th. Are there any relocation 'windows' other than those two so far?

Anyone know?

did mine on the 9th

apart from the lads who have been shifted by the club and get early dibs 18th seems the only one so far for the rest.....................unless others have had their packs later and dates

With most people's relocation date 18th I am wondering if to go the ground early on Saturday as the phone lines are bound to be busy and don't trust the Internet as it's bound to crash if City's website is bust. Wondering how others are going to do it?

With the meltdown on Blue Moon yesterday are any of you seriously considering NOT renewing your ticket for next season,or are some of waiting to see if MP is still in charge.
For me,my lad and myself still be there but I`m not certain some of you will.Unless you`ve actually calmed down.

Jacko1956 said:
With most people's relocation date 18th I am wondering if to go the ground early on Saturday as the phone lines are bound to be busy and don't trust the Internet as it's bound to crash if City's website is bust. Wondering how others are going to do it?

Piss funny that we will probably have loads on here moaning about not getting through on the 18th when the window is a fair few days...Personally, i'll ring next week

oakiecokie said:
With the meltdown on Blue Moon yesterday are any of you seriously considering NOT renewing your ticket for next season,or are some of waiting to see if MP is still in charge.
For me,my lad and myself still be there but I`m not certain some of you will.Unless you`ve actually calmed down.

Don't really want to give them gutless twats any off my money (players) but know I will in the end!

mancityvstoke said:
shinpads said:
giokingkladze said:
Anyone know?

did mine on the 9th

apart from the lads who have been shifted by the club and get early dibs 18th seems the only one so far for the rest.....................unless others have had their packs later and dates

Mine is on the 14th - I think the premire seats were split into two groups more expensive seats first. Then the people in south stand who want to relocate on the 18th, everyone else later.

uwe rosler 28 said:
oakiecokie said:

Don't really want to give them gutless twats any off my money (players) but know I will in the end!

I`ve suffered for 50+ bastard years watching `em, so I suppose another 12 months wont make much difference. ;)

oakiecokie said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
oakiecokie said:

I`ve suffered for 50+ bastard years watchinh `em, so I suppose another 12 months wont make much difference. ;)

this

I'm with you, fifty years of following our blues, and in the greater scheme of things 5 defeats in the last 8 games is hardly a crisis, do you remember those dark days of the wonderful away trips to Southend, Scunny and the like. Beat The Hammers next Sunday and things will seem a lot brighter, watching Augero, Silva and the rest ain't so bad, remember Brennan, Bradbury, Pollock and the like; things really ain't so bad

I'm with you, fifty years of following our blues, and in the greater scheme of things 5 defeats in the last 8 games is hardly a crisis, do you remember those dark days of the wonderful away trips to Southend, Scunny and the like. Beat The Hammers next Sunday and things will seem a lot brighter, watching Augero, Silva and the rest ain't so bad, remember Brennan, Bradbury, Pollock and the like; things really ain't so bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.