Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Jacko1956 said:
I'm with you, fifty years of following our blues, and in the greater scheme of things 5 defeats in the last 8 games is hardly a crisis, do you remember those dark days of the wonderful away trips to Southend, Scunny and the like. Beat The Hammers next Sunday and things will seem a lot brighter, watching Augero, Silva and the rest ain't so bad, remember Brennan, Bradbury, Pollock and the like; things really ain't so bad

You should have seen Bobby Owen in the 1960`s !! WTF ??

onceabluealways said:
mancityvstoke said:
shinpads said:
did mine on the 9th

apart from the lads who have been shifted by the club and get early dibs 18th seems the only one so far for the rest.....................unless others have had their packs later and dates

Mine is on the 14th - I think the premire seats were split into two groups more expensive seats first. Then the people in south stand who want to relocate on the 18th, everyone else later.

Where is your current seat mate?

oakiecokie said:
With the meltdown on Blue Moon yesterday are any of you seriously considering NOT renewing your ticket for next season,or are some of waiting to see if MP is still in charge.
For me,my lad and myself still be there but I`m not certain some of you will.Unless you`ve actually calmed down.

Win or lose ....the core support doesn't fuck off in my experience.

After Derby away in 1989 I nearly did though...............

Just to let everyone know, the rules for the game that is about to start, are as follows.
At 9am tomorrow the theme tune to Benny Hill will begin, All dancers are asked to move around in a clockwise direction and in an orderly fashion.
You are asked to keep moving until at least the 18th when other dancers may join the game.
Please remember do not grab a seat until the music stops, and certainly do not grab what you can`t afford.
The game will continue until early May, when any remaining "ugly seats" will be available to punters who have been standing outside waving £100,
For anyone not playing in this game do not worry you can join in the next game which should begin in about 2 years time.
Good luck to everyone taking part. :-]

oakiecokie said:
With the meltdown on Blue Moon yesterday are any of you seriously considering NOT renewing your ticket for next season,or are some of waiting to see if MP is still in charge.
For me,my lad and myself still be there but I`m not certain some of you will.Unless you`ve actually calmed down.

Am thinking off cutting down next season by missing some matches in League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League (yes Champions League). A number of matches this season even before kick off I could of done with not going in order to sort out other shit. So the performances this season have really put me off, but I trust City will do some clearing out and it will be good to watch some fresh and interested players putting a shift in.

mancityvstoke said:
oakiecokie said:

Our core support is about 36000 though based in when Pearce was in charge.

oakiecokie said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
oakiecokie said:

Don't really want to give them gutless twats any off my money (players) but know I will in the end!

I`ve suffered for 50+ bastard years watching `em, so I suppose another 12 months wont make much difference. ;)

Like your comment Oakie:) I'm 10 years behind you on 42 years suffering ( Now 50!) " Once a BLUE always a BLUE:) CTID

cleavers said:
jrb said:
Also, a 2 year waiting list would suggest City are now taking names for the expansion of the North stand.
I suspect it really means that they thought they had a 2 year waiting list @ £299, but they'll find its a smaller list at the prices the new sc holders will need to pay.

Totally agree, I think City may have messed up with their expectations of demand

Jacko1956 said:
I'm with you, fifty years of following our blues, and in the greater scheme of things 5 defeats in the last 8 games is hardly a crisis, do you remember those dark days of the wonderful away trips to Southend, Scunny and the like. Beat The Hammers next Sunday and things will seem a lot brighter, watching Augero, Silva and the rest ain't so bad, remember Brennan, Bradbury, Pollock and the like; things really ain't so bad

Jesus can even remember 1st names how sad is that! GED, LEE, JAMIE! remember Silkman, Steppy, Shinton! not in order unfortunately too old for my memory to put in order! ffs plenty of others spring to mind!

mancityvstoke said:
oakiecokie said:

Hear Hear:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.