Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Rang the ticket office twice today. Fair play to them I got through straightaway on both occasions. Must have extra staff on? They also found 2 seats together in 212. Partner and stepdaughter are happy. That's us done as a family for next season.

I know of 3 very loyal blues who are not renewing due to their seasoncards being increased by £70 each. They've followed the club since the seventies that i know of and are very loyal- nothing to do with whether we win or lose they were there to be seen.
When i spoke to them weekend they said that the continued year-on-year increase has finally seen them off, they will still attend the odd game and who knows the day will come when the club need their support again and they will come back. How sad is that?
If we are not careful here City are going to lose a generation of loyal supporters who didnt just support the club through alot of crap- but actually ensured the club was still around to become what it has today.
To me, its unacceptable that people on here have said at various times they don't give a shit how expensive it becomes they will still go, because no-one supporter is better (no matter how many fucking points they have) than anyone else.
None of the 3 have anywhere near 15000 loyalty points but one stood on the Kop at Leeds during the FA Cup riot match, and watched a derby match with a city scarf on in the United Road Paddock whilst being hoisted aloft by reds who respected his bottle for doing it, also all 3 doing most of the grounds in England when you could pay at the gate. How many of you who stick 2 (or just 1 these days) fingers up to supporters who moan at the prices can say that? Well of course you've got your points (and obviously cash) so fuck em.
No they don't want to sit in the rain at the front, or in the clouds at the back. They just wanted to be there till they could'nt manage it anymore and that day has come. Sadly it was brought on prematurely by greed.
Ive a feeling seasoncards will be on open sale this summer, i hope im wrong.

WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
I know of 3 very loyal blues who are not renewing due to their seasoncards being increased by £70 each. They've followed the club since the seventies that i know of and are very loyal- nothing to do with whether we win or lose they were there to be seen.
When i spoke to them weekend they said that the continued year-on-year increase has finally seen them off, they will still attend the odd game and who knows the day will come when the club need their support again and they will come back. How sad is that?
If we are not careful here City are going to lose a generation of loyal supporters who didnt just support the club through alot of crap- but actually ensured the club was still around to become what it has today.
To me, its unacceptable that people on here have said at various times they don't give a shit how expensive it becomes they will still go, because no-one supporter is better (no matter how many fucking points they have) than anyone else.
None of the 3 have anywhere near 15000 loyalty points but one stood on the Kop at Leeds during the FA Cup riot match, and watched a derby match with a city scarf on in the United Road Paddock whilst being hoisted aloft by reds who respected his bottle for doing it, also all 3 doing most of the grounds in England when you could pay at the gate. How many of you who stick 2 (or just 1 these days) fingers up to supporters who moan at the prices can say that? Well of course you've got your points (and obviously cash) so fuck em.
No they don't want to sit in the rain at the front, or in the clouds at the back. They just wanted to be there till they could'nt manage it anymore and that day has come. Sadly it was brought on prematurely by greed.

Good post BLUE even though it's a tragedy in itself:( CTID even though being priced out!

I hope too, i am 9385 on the waiting list ..... the pessimism here is beyond belief and may work in my favour to get a ST.

Does anyone who has already relocated online know what sort of availabilty is in East and C Bell stands Level 3? I assume it's from Row Z and beyond as I would guess that most of the lower seats are already held by seasoncard holders.

I'm in the same boat sort of .

My lad has been going on my ticket for two seasons now, however he is on the waiting list and wants a ticket in his own right.

I'm recovering from serious back and hip surgery albeit 2 years and 1 year post op now. I need further surgery in the future thats for sure.

What I may do is renew this season and try to get to a couple of games, let mates and mates of mates go. Then the season after next stop and my lad can switch into my seat and I finish. Awesome seats in Colin Bell stand level three, right on the half way line great position.

I've had a season ticket since 1977-78 season.

Jacko1956 said:
I'm with you, fifty years of following our blues, and in the greater scheme of things 5 defeats in the last 8 games is hardly a crisis, do you remember those dark days of the wonderful away trips to Southend, Scunny and the like. Beat The Hammers next Sunday and things will seem a lot brighter, watching Augero, Silva and the rest ain't so bad, remember Brennan, Bradbury, Pollock and the like; things really ain't so bad

the player we have missed most from the old days is pardoe, we have never replaced him.

jrb said:
Rang the ticket office twice today. Fair play to them I got through straightaway on both occasions. Must have extra staff on? They also found 2 seats together in 212. Partner and stepdaughter are happy. That's us done as a family for next season.

don't you dare going in 212!

Well that's me (and 9 others) out of block 209 now in 316 of the new stand. To the delightful lady, and her grandson, who I've had the pleasure of sitting next to for the last 10 years, I've really enjoyed your company, enjoyed our trips to Wembley together, our celebrations and our commiserations. I truly hope that at 80+, with a dodgy hip that restricts your mobility and after more than 70 years supporting City you are able to get a seat that you are happy with.

I don't believe a word of that.

There are thousands of seats available at good value. I sit in one, and it's not in the Gods or in the rain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.