Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

well thats it after 1o years in 207 EL2,weve moved out into 316 two ticket for me and lad under £895 instead of the £2600 THAT THEY HAD GONE UPTO. i will miss those seat as the view was brillliant,but onwards and upwards

Marvin said:
WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
I know of 3 very loyal blues who are not renewing due to their seasoncards being increased by £70 each. They've followed the club since the seventies that i know of and are very loyal- nothing to do with whether we win or lose they were there to be seen.
When i spoke to them weekend they said that the continued year-on-year increase has finally seen them off, they will still attend the odd game and who knows the day will come when the club need their support again and they will come back. How sad is that?
If we are not careful here City are going to lose a generation of loyal supporters who didnt just support the club through alot of crap- but actually ensured the club was still around to become what it has today.
To me, its unacceptable that people on here have said at various times they don't give a shit how expensive it becomes they will still go, because no-one supporter is better (no matter how many fucking points they have) than anyone else.
None of the 3 have anywhere near 15000 loyalty points but one stood on the Kop at Leeds during the FA Cup riot match, and watched a derby match with a city scarf on in the United Road Paddock whilst being hoisted aloft by reds who respected his bottle for doing it, also all 3 doing most of the grounds in England when you could pay at the gate. How many of you who stick 2 (or just 1 these days) fingers up to supporters who moan at the prices can say that? Well of course you've got your points (and obviously cash) so fuck em.
No they don't want to sit in the rain at the front, or in the clouds at the back. They just wanted to be there till they could'nt manage it anymore and that day has come. Sadly it was brought on prematurely by greed.
Ive a feeling seasoncards will be on open sale this summer, i hope im wrong.
I don't believe a word of that.

There are thousands of seats available at good value. I sit in one, and it's not in the Gods or in the rain
That's what I thought, he's either got his head in the sand and thinks we should charge the same prices we did in 1968 or he's a wum. Given his last sentence I'm going for the latter.

if i want to move seats to a specific seat, do i have to sit on the internet all the time and keep refreshing in the hope that it becomes free?

is there any way to reserve a seat if it becomes free?

The letter I have says I can't relocate until 9am on Sat but people are already doing so. Huh?

de niro said:
Jacko1956 said:
I'm with you, fifty years of following our blues, and in the greater scheme of things 5 defeats in the last 8 games is hardly a crisis, do you remember those dark days of the wonderful away trips to Southend, Scunny and the like. Beat The Hammers next Sunday and things will seem a lot brighter, watching Augero, Silva and the rest ain't so bad, remember Brennan, Bradbury, Pollock and the like; things really ain't so bad

the player we have missed most from the old days is pardoe, we have never replaced him.

Have you forgotten Woolly Donkey,mate ?

Thaksins Love Child said:
The letter I have says I can't relocate until 9am on Sat but people are already doing so. Huh?

They appear to be doing it in batches, which sounds eminently sensible to me rather than having everyone ringing on the same day.

My day was last Saturday and was sorted very quickly. However my row was disappearing altogether so I guess they had to sort us out quickly because of the need to find us seats. If people are just moving seats it could be a little easier I guess.

Whenprogrammeswereashilling, I sit on the front row and would not move anywhere else, yes sometimes it gets a bit wet/cold/windy but that takes me back to the 'good old' days when everyone got wet/cold/windswept watching the football. It's the nostalgia!! :-)

Been priced out of 209 eventually. Could've afforded it (especially with the help of the 10 dd scheme) but being given first dibs on the new seats has twisted our arms and we've today relocated to 314 in the new third tier. No brainer for us really to save nearly £250 I think it is. We've known that was gonna happen about 5 years ago. Can't help but feel that some people have been burying their heads in the sand for all these years and are now throwing their toys out of the pram when it's all come to fruition. If we're as shit next season as we were last time I sat in the south stand I can spend the extra £250 on hard drugs. Laughing.

Has anyone been able to choose a seat on the old iPad or am I going to have to go into work to use laptop?

Supporters are being given the opportunity to move in order of how the new seating arrangements affect them. If your seat is not available next year then you got an opportunity to move on Saturday, if your seat has been changed next year (like mine) into an expensive "premium" seat then you get the chance to move today. Others next Saturday. Have done the deed this morning, moved from where I've been since Kippax days (EL2 in the Etihad) to South Stand. Didn't want to, great crowd round me, many been there a similar time. Fans that support the team but have that long term blue fatalism with them. Good laughs and banter, hope Block 214 is the same. When I've been shifted for Champions League games the atmosphere round me is flat, hopefully the singing section below me can get us in the balcony joining in. Saves me around £600, you can see why I've done it.

maurizio said:
Supporters are being given the opportunity to move in order of how the new seating arrangements affect them. If your seat is not available next year then you got an opportunity to move on Saturday, if your seat has been changed next year (like mine) into an expensive "premium" seat then you get the chance to move today. Others next Saturday. Have done the deed this morning, moved from where I've been since Kippax days (EL2 in the Etihad) to South Stand. Didn't want to, great crowd round me, many been there a similar time. Fans that support the team but have that long term blue fatalism with them. Good laughs and banter, hope Block 214 is the same. When I've been shifted for Champions League games the atmosphere round me is flat, hopefully the singing section below me can get us in the balcony joining in. Saves me around £600, you can see why I've done it.

Same here mate. Not ideal but you do what you've gotta do don't you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.