Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Tim of the Oak said:
East Level 2 said:
Only read the first 8 pages but I'm well pissed off with this.
If the figures are correct then my ticket in 206 has gone from £885 (Platinum) to £1600 as it's a "Premium Seat".
The problem is that a hell of a lot of people all over the ground are facing big increases and the number of new seats won't hold all of those that want to be relocated.
As for the "Premium Seats" I hope you'll forgive me when I join with the visiting fans singing about empty seats as most of these will be empty unless we're playing the rags, Chels or Dippers.
Let's just hope they don't get first dibs on away tickets as well.

At least the c**ts selling half 'n' half scarves will be happy as we appear to be aiming at the tourist market.

Don't mean to stir it up but I think you are looking at £1,750 plus Platinum (£1,800) to stay where you are.

I am moving reluctantly so will you be the last of the 206 singers?
No I'll be moving as well. Not sure where yet but a couple of mates are moving from the south west corner to south level 3 so I might try for their seats. I'll have to find someone else to duet with on the Ole David Silva song.
Might also look at East or CB level 3 but there are very few available unless loads move to the new cheap seats.
I've not ruled out SL3. I assume the view will be similar to the one we get at Sid James Park; it's strange for the first five minutes but you soon get used to it.

I'll be going gold this year. I've tried getting my points total up but missed out on two trips to Barcelona by a day. Until the club address people openly offering to buy tickets for people on Facebook etc, who don't qualify, for games like this I don't see the point of paying for extra points. Same goes for cup schemes.

Petrovs left peg said:
pride in battle said:
So am I right in thinking the really steep price hikes in the Colin Bell stand are the blocks that will now house Joe's Bar and 93.20?

Yep - the club have spent millions on a new stand and put a couple of corporate area in that take up some of the existing seats. Unfortunately, instead of praising the clubs investment to continue taking us forward on this magnificent recent journey, most on here are criticising the club off because they believe they have a divine right to the best seats in the house for free - probably because they went to York - or a belief that the financial strategy at the club should be based on their own personal circumstances and not the competitive environment it operates in.

Take a bow.

Tim of the Oak said:
Marvin said:
The tickets at Wembley for Cup Finals work exactly the same way. The front rows is the tiers are much more expensive and the view from those first couple of rows is fantastic

Some people are high earners. If you can afford it, you'll buy the best

As long as the seating price distribution reflects the incomes of City's supporter base what is the problem? Unless you just want to try and invent one

I don't mind what the prices of City's most expensive seats are. I'm interested in what I and the vast bulk of City's fans have to pay and that's perfectly reasonable.

I know some fans have been priced out of their own seats but there are very good alternatives and the stadium is being reconstructed into one of the best sporting venues in football.

The issue about ticket prices is not seasoncard prices but match day prices and tickets for away fans. That is a disgrace. I think clubs have decided that they don't want the hassle of away fans at grounds, but it's very short sighted as the biggest complaint amongst long standing fans is the decline in atmosphere at grounds.

Yes Marvin match day prices are an issue. Falling behind in the pecking order for cup finals and big away games is a bigger issue for some Blues. I'm afraid the Chelski river cruise was a game changer in ticket priority - partly because of availability but it also let us all know more about how some prestige tickets are sold.

Good point.

East Level 2 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
East Level 2 said:
If the figures are correct then my ticket in 206 has gone from £885 (Platinum) to £1600 as it's a "Premium Seat".
The problem is that a hell of a lot of people all over the ground are facing big increases and the number of new seats won't hold all of those that want to be relocated.
As for the "Premium Seats" I hope you'll forgive me when I join with the visiting fans singing about empty seats as most of these will be empty unless we're playing the rags, Chels or Dippers.

At least the c**ts selling half 'n' half scarves will be happy as we appear to be aiming at the tourist market.

Don't mean to stir it up but I think you are looking at £1,750 plus Platinum (£1,800) to stay where you are.

I am moving reluctantly so will you be the last of the 206 singers?
No I'll be moving as well. Not sure where yet but a couple of mates are moving from the south west corner to south level 3 so I might try for their seats. I'll have to find someone else to duet with on the Ole David Silva song.
Might also look at East or CB level 3 but there are very few available unless loads move to the new cheap seats.
I've not ruled out SL3. I assume the view will be similar to the one we get at Sid James Park; it's strange for the first five minutes but you soon get used to it.

Oh well. I would have loved to have irritated the new corporate types with a David Silva Ole duet but it wasn't meant to be!!

I'm looking at 209 and 305 lower at the moment but could end up elsewhere!

manchester blue said:
I'll be going gold this year. I've tried getting my points total up but missed out on two trips to Barcelona by a day. Until the club address people openly offering to buy tickets for people on Facebook etc, who don't qualify, for games like this I don't see the point of paying for extra points. Same goes for cup schemes.

Same here. I can't beat 'em but I also can't afford to join them, so fuck it. It's gold and streaming for me next season.

These increases are the price the ordinary fan has to pay for FFP. Every Chumps league club will try to maximise all of their revenue streams. The people who end up paying more for FFP are the ordinary fans. FFP does nothing for the fans despite what EUFA claims.

dobobobo said:
Petrovs left peg said:
pride in battle said:
So am I right in thinking the really steep price hikes in the Colin Bell stand are the blocks that will now house Joe's Bar and 93.20?

Yep - the club have spent millions on a new stand and put a couple of corporate area in that take up some of the existing seats. Unfortunately, instead of praising the clubs investment to continue taking us forward on this magnificent recent journey, most on here are criticising the club off because they believe they have a divine right to the best seats in the house for free - probably because they went to York - or a belief that the financial strategy at the club should be based on their own personal circumstances and not the competitive environment it operates in.

Take a bow.
Take two while you're there.

East Level 2 said:

The Premium seats only account for circa 1,750 seats out of 55,000, around 3% of capacity. Around 50% are in the £299-£620 range. Stop fixating on what is a very small proportion of the ground and which BTW some people can and happily will pay for.

ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Petrovs left peg said:

Take a bow.
Take two while you're there.

For your post in this thread (the one with all the details) you deserve Miss World riding your cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.