season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

spoke to club today to see whats happing with the £250 tickets and the reasoning behind it

they advised

not available unless you already have a season ticket...so you can't move from an access or City card to one

designed for people who

really support the club but need to 'downgrade' may be cos they've hit a hard patch

that is existing season ticket holders only who would for whatever reason have had to give up their ticket

sounds reasonable to me

Undecided as yet. However, I do think the club has at least acted with the best of intentions which is better than can be said for the rags.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 pm --<br /><br />
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
spoke to club today to see whats happing with the £250 tickets and the reasoning behind it

they advised

not available unless you already have a season ticket...so you can't move from an access or City card to one

designed for people who

really support the club but need to 'downgrade' may be cos they've hit a hard patch

that is existing season ticket holders only who would for whatever reason have had to give up their ticket

sounds reasonable to me

Even people who are criticising the changes have got to applaud the fact that the club are actually thinking about those who've fallen on hard times.

Skashion said:
Undecided as yet. However, I do think the club has at least acted with the best of intentions which is better than can be said for the rags.

-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 pm --

Ifwecouldjust....... said:

they advised

designed for people who

sounds reasonable to me

Even people who are criticising the changes have got to applaud the fact that the club are actually thinking about those who've fallen on hard times.

pure comedy gold.

they are funding this on the back of families like my own who will have to fork out an additional 100 quid.

cheap tickets for single blokes, and dearer tickets for families around the ground.

Shit, expected a rise in price but not be moved from my seat, aswell as having to pay more for the pleasure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.