Season Ticket Pricing as a result of Stadium Expansion

Why Always Ste said:
Never said the Bayern game, I said the Real Madrid game.
In the season I was in cup schemes and could afford going to aways in europe, think I remember coming across yourself in Amsterdam.[/quote]
What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam...

Vienna_70 said:
Academica said:
jrb said:
Should have worded it better.

The way the fans were relocated.

Many People who had sat next to each other for years were separated. No consideration was given to that when we moved to the new stadium. Hence one of the reasons why the atmosphere was dire for years after the move.

Apart from my two friends who were sat near me, everyone else sat around me was new and I didn't know them. It took a few seasons to build up new friendships.

In fact, the lad sat to the right of me never spoke to me once the who time I was sat there, and that was for 5 seasons. Work that one out? Eventually the 3 of us moved. My mates headed North to the 3rd tier, and I headed South to the to the 1st tier.

Thankfully the club are giving the fans the opportunity to sit with family and friends.

I suppose that answers my question/concerns. :-)
Agreed that part of the move was a cock up.

I don't agree.

ST holders were given the opportunity to take the corresponding seat at CMS (as it was then) as they'd had at Maine Road.

Admittedly, we had to pay for the first year's ST at CMS well ahead of usual, but practically all those who sat around me at Maine Road were still there at CMS.

Yes, the majority of people sat around me when we first moved to the new stadium were the same as at Maine Road.
The people to the side infront and behind were all the same people as they did the 2 year season ticket.

I dropped to gold this year.In all the cup schemes
I go to 2-3 aways per year.
Got a ticket for Stoke,didn't go Villa because I was busy but could have got a ticket.Will go to West Brom in December.
As Tgr says-Footbal is a hobby but an expensive hobby.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Got a ticket for Stoke,didn't go Villa because I was busy but could have got a ticket.Will go to West Brom in December.

there should only be one level of loyalty - and dual band pricing to deliver double/extra points is like having first class/2nd class etc

Why Always Ste said:
All different reasons but I can only speak for myself in that this season I'm in no cup schemes due to cost.
Sad but true.

I wanted to go to Bayern home (not in cup scheme) but was asked for £48.

To someone on a decent wage they wouldn't whinge.

I'm skint and £48 to me puts food on my table.

Sorry for being poor.
Well it's not good enough. Get rich.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

And there are very few people who make money from a hobby.

SteWadda said:
Vienna_70 said:
Academica said:

I don't agree.

ST holders were given the opportunity to take the corresponding seat at CMS (as it was then) as they'd had at Maine Road.

Admittedly, we had to pay for the first year's ST at CMS well ahead of usual, but practically all those who sat around me at Maine Road were still there at CMS.

Yes, the majority of people sat around me when we first moved to the new stadium were the same as at Maine Road.
The people to the side infront and behind were all the same people as they did the 2 year season ticket.

I disagree - I sat in the Maine Stand for years. When we relocated
I was given a seat nowhere near the corresponding location and
all of the people who sat in the same vicinity got split up.
The move wasn't handled well IMO.

TGR said:
SteWadda said:
Vienna_70 said:
I don't agree.

I disagree - I sat in the Maine Stand for years. When we relocated
I was given a seat nowhere near the corresponding location and
all of the people who sat in the same vicinity got split up.
The move wasn't handled well IMO.

Did you do the 2 year season ticket?

SteWadda said:
Vienna_70 said:
Academica said:

I don't agree.

You were lucky then, because everyone near us disappeared. Most were snaked out along other rows away from us.

There were only 3 of us remaining from the original North Stand/R Block group.

I remember there being plenty of unhappiness about the move and how is was done.

Why Always Ste said:
All different reasons but I can only speak for myself in that this season I'm in no cup schemes due to cost.
Sad but true.

I wanted to go to Bayern home (not in cup scheme) but was asked for £48.

To someone on a decent wage they wouldn't whinge.

I'm skint and £48 to me puts food on my table.

Sorry for being poor.
We have the best owners anyone could want, a title in the bag ,an F.A cup, champions league football played in a superb stadium about to be expanded with cheaper seats available & what do we get from our resident working class hero, sorry for being poor . Not good enough for you all this is it , no, the demographics aren't quite right for you , the atmosphere isn't good enough for you is it, maybe you should form a pressure group to get the owners to build you your very own stadium, you could design it to suit you because all that matters is you isn't it.
You could make sure that no Middle class fans get in because you hate them don't you, they've got decent wages, you jealous little prick, maybe if you hadn't been so thick at school you might have a decent job as well. You could make sure no tourists get in, have your own private army at the ground ,Stesec, anyone with slanted eyes or a camera would be deemed not worthy of being in the same ground a super ste the best most worthy fan in the world. New fans would be banned as well, you hate them as well, thank your stars that the fans at Maine Rd were tolerant to you when you first started going because everyone was a new fan once.
You are a spoilt brat who has it all but will never be happy, poor ? do me a fucking favour , you have a season ticket but you couldn't afford to go against Bayern, big fuckin deal, just shut up & get on with your life , we all want things that we cant have , its called LIFE so put your dummy back in your mardy arsed mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.