Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

Corky said:
Has anyone got their Superbia invite this year? If so how much is it?

Asked the club today, they are being sent out in the next 24/48 hours apparantly. They wouldn't divulge the price.

dum spiro spero said:
Renewed Platinum today, when i log in at the top of the mcfc.co.uk homepage it says i am a Superbia member, anyone else had this or am i a very lucky boy?

happened to the 3 cards I renewed but sadly went back to platinum after about an hour

Tonster said:
Corky said:

Asked the club today, they are being sent out in the next 24/48 hours apparantly. They wouldn't divulge the price.

I'd probably go for the same again £2000-£2250 unless they roll out a few secret new perks.

Tonster said:
Corky said:

Ta, I'm hoping it is cheaper this year after the low take up assumed.

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013

Thaksins Love Child said:
South Stand £490 or £540 platinum well happy with that. Still less than £30 per game.

i paid 495 platinum last year so gold this year 490 bargin!

Just got mine and the lads on line,gone gold this year instead of platinum,and joined the cup schemes,get in there roll on next season. ave it

Anyone do us a favour and have got prices for level 1 colin bell prices for a senior cant log on for dads name cheers lads.

Has anyone received a confirmation email from the club yet?

mancmackem said:
Tonster said:
Corky said:

I'd probably go for the same again £2000-£2250 unless they roll out a few secret new perks.

It was 2.5 last time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.