Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

Thought it was £2k, but I will go with you Corky as you're always right :-) I reckon same again or £2750 then with a few perks along the way.

LoveCity said:
Has anyone received a confirmation email from the club yet?
Nope, I got an error when I clicked pay, but loyalty points (bar CL cup scheme, but that glitch is known) have been added and money taken from my account. Rang the club and they said it had gone through at their end and the CL cup scheme points would be added once they'd sorted the glitch.

Halfpenny said:
LoveCity said:
Nope, I got an error when I clicked pay, but loyalty points (bar CL cup scheme, but that glitch is known) have been added and money taken from my account. Rang the club and they said it had gone through at their end and the CL cup scheme points would be added once they'd sorted the glitch.

Exactly the same then, seems a common thing so I'm not flapping, haha.

Lucky13 said:
I had to sell 3 Cup tickets last year due to shift work and can't understand why they can't include Cup games in the ticket exchange scheme.

League Matches are more likely to sell out? The Club want to sell tickets themselves and only have Supporters do it once City have filled the Stadium.

mancmackem said:
Thought it was £2k, but I will go with you Corky as you're always right :-) I reckon same again or £2750 then with a few perks along the way.

Yeah, it was definitely £2,500 last season (just checked my invite), let's see what they include/exclude this time and the price.

Such low take up last season, can't imagine they haven't tweeked it somewhat.

Our tickets were £555 last year in Colin Bell Level 1 however we got a 10% discount for getting them early which meant they were £500. They are £580 and I cannot see on the website anything about an early booking discount so this year they would go up by £80

Does anyone know if they are doing the 10% discount again?

Not complaining as it only works out at £30 a game

LoveCity said:

Just received my renewal email confirmation about 30 minutes ago.

Im a blue card holder but im getting my season card back this year after 2 skint years at uni, when is the date aloud to buy my season card instead of my blue card? just a tad confused, think it is the 17th of june. cheers

CITYROBBO said:
Anyone do us a favour and have got prices for level 1 colin bell prices for a senior cant log on for dads name cheers lads.
You dont need to log on, just go to Membership, choose Gold or Platinum and the click on view prices at the bottom of the screen and choose the drop down fo the stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.