Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

I want to renew but I also want to get a season ticket for my lad - it will be his first.

Does anyone know how this works? Do I have to wait until they go on general sale and then hope to get two seats together? I'm a bit worried that they'll all be gone and I won't get mine!

7Superman said:
I want to renew but I also want to get a season ticket for my lad - it will be his first.

Does anyone know how this works? Do I have to wait until they go on general sale and then hope to get two seats together? I'm a bit worried that they'll all be gone and I won't get mine!
Ring supporter services and they might be able to sort you out mate, failing that renew your own and wait for open sale for your lad, and relocate.

Halfpenny said:
7Superman said:

Ring supporter services and they might be able to sort you out mate, failing that renew your own and wait for open sale for your lad, and relocate.

Cheers pal. Would I not have to relocate in the relocation window though, before they go on open sale?

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013

Ron Burgundy said:
I've just logged into mcfc tickets page and it looks like I have the option to renew now, has anybody already renewed?

Renewed 12.30 on 18/05.Last year £325 oap rate in CB3 (new member) just paid £300 I am over the bluemoon will miss some games due to ko times and travel from Devon but wtf its a amazing deal,did a Emirates tour last year with my grandson and the tour guide was bragging how much they could charge,all I can say to fellow blues is "YOU LUCKY PEOPLE".

7Superman said:
Halfpenny said:
7Superman said:

Cheers pal. Would I not have to relocate in the relocation window though, before they go on open sale?
I think you can relocate after, but with less choice. As I say, I'd see what supporter services say now though because they might be able to sort you out before that, I'm not sure how it works.

Next season's season ticket prices - just Champion..........

Reds I know havin to fork out £950 basic + sign up for Cup games at £50 a pop, mine costs me £505 + Cup games. A few of them already decided not to renew before the title was decided, sounds as though they will have plenty of availability over the road next season....... Great to see City considering and treating its support with total respect, keep it that way, and it will ensure crowds and atmosphere's like we had at the end of Sunday's game. "Lets all laugh at City" has been the cry from OT for decades, but I wonder who's laughing now? Pay half the price to watch the Champions at home next season, and not forced to join cup scheme, sounds like good fun to me.....
Always happy to be Blue..........ctwd :-)

Re: Next season's season ticket prices - just Champion..........

I've been well pleased with how the club have packaged the cup schemes. Really can't argue with the price of a season ticket at City.

Re: Next season's season ticket prices - just Champion..........

Sorry I think it's disgusting and outrageous I demand people give up there season tickets!

I need one!

7Superman said:
Halfpenny said:
7Superman said:

I'd contact the Club and check. Gut instinct says they'll relocate you after the window has closed as their discretion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.