Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

I've been renewing every year for about the last four years via Zebra finance without any fuss or hassle. Must say though that this years renewal was even easier than usual, started at 05.30 just at the end of my night shift, entered my supporters numbers, a few drop down options later and up came the message 'application approved'. They sent me a txt with my pin and an email with link to documents, entered pin to access docs and entered name to digitally sign

And 'bobs your uncle' - another year of watching the best team around! Just £37 extra for saving me having to raise £500+ in one go. I REALLY would recommend Zebra to anyone

I know all about the Zebra deal but I think I'd rather pay the price up front and be bored for a month over having to remember the Direct Debit for the next 10 months along with paying more. All the England matches are on BBC and ITV with no holiday planned until July.

If you're a season ticket holder you should find out by the end of next week. Had a word with a guy in the ticket office on Wednesday, this is what he told me.

I want to relocate but I don't really want to lose my seat and end up with one that isn't as good, decisions.

MonsallBlue said:
Has anyone had the under 16 ticket price increased since yesterday?
I had it at £110 for gold level 2 north stand. Now I check and its £121??

Anyone else?

Further to this, they have changed it again. Now the platinum is £160 and when I click gold it ADDS £50 on instead of taking it off. So now its £210 for gold.

Almost got it right now guys.....just change the + to a - in the script and its sorted!!

On a side note with Zebra finance you must make sure you have funds in when the debit is due or they will charge you as well as your bank and you will get a letter threatening to cancel your season card. Happened to me once last year thanks to a fucking £200 phone bill that wasnt expected!!

Other than that, I can't fault Zebra.

allan harper said:
I've just got an email off City inviting me to join Suburbia £2600.
Mine says £2650 maybe i get double loyalty points for the extra £50?

Griffin said:
allan harper said:
I've just got an email off City inviting me to join Suburbia £2600.
Mine says £2650 maybe i get double loyalty points for the extra £50?

Your exclusive Superbia membership includes:

- Ticket for every game, home and away, in all competitions
- Buy & sell tickets on Ticket Exchange when you can't make a game
- 2,000 loyalty points on joining
- Digital subscription to the official match day publication
- Premium membership gift pack
- Clever card
- 10% retail discount
- 10% hospitality discount
- Loan payment plan available; enquire when contacting the Supporter Services team
- 500 auction credits to use during the 2012/13 Season

Superbia costs £2,650 per person and will be available to buy from today.

By clever card, do they mean that the card will grow money for you so you can afford it?!

I wasn't Superbia last year - anyone on it think it was worth it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.