Season Tickets - 2023/24

Has anyone had any direct debit problems ? My first payment which was due on the 15th still hasn’t been taken!
My first DD Payment was due to come out on 1st July , it didn’t , I had to ring up & they took the first payment via credit card. I’m just waiting to see if the next DD due on 1st August comes off or not - I will let you know how it goes.,

Has everyone had an email ? I've not had one and trying to download I just get a blank screen on Iphone.

I deleted my old value gold one.

edit: spoke to club and emails are going out in dribs and drabs, (her words)
Same here mine was deleted and i’ve got nothing in my expired passes, but i’m getting an error saying forbidden max 2 passes issued remove 1 ‍
Fan support also not responding as at 5pm Friday

Are they still allowing PAH?

The account still mentions it but they have already sent E-tickets I expect if you click on the E-ticket it will then invalidate PAH.

Are they still allowing PAH?

The account still mentions it but they have already sent E-tickets I expect if you click on the E-ticket it will then invalidate PAH.
Whichever is issued later, invalidates the previously issued one. Normally PAH is later (as you can only get it closer to a fixture) so that invalidates the earlier issued mobile ticket.

Whichever is issued later, invalidates the previously issued one. Normally PAH is later (as you can only get it closer to a fixture) so that invalidates the earlier issued mobile ticket.
I have never been sent the mobile ticket thing for any home match before. Normally you had one or the other, but I know if on mobile you could ring up for a PAH on a one off basis but couldn't request one on the site

I'll see what happens in 2 weeks.

I have android and my season ticket for 2023/2024 has gone into expired passes and I can see no way to restore it
Mine currently still in expired passes, like it was last season, can't remember at what point it automatically came across but it did. Guessing it will coincide with a date and opponent, ie Newcastle appearing on the blue ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.