Season Tickets - 2023/24

Does anyone's new season ticket not display the next match as it did the previous two seasons. Tried to query with fan support and they don't seem to know if this is a glitch etc?

Does anyone's new season ticket not display the next match as it did the previous two seasons. Tried to query with fan support and they don't seem to know if this is a glitch etc?
Have you tried clicking on the three dots on the top right hand of your screen and swiping the auto renew button on and off?

Currently mine doesn't but it makes no difference to gaining entry into the stadium if it shows the next match or not.

Have you tried clicking on the three dots on the top right hand of your screen and swiping the auto renew button on and off?

This is only an option for iPhones as Android doesn't have the automatic update option

Currently mine doesn't but it makes no difference to gaining entry into the stadium if it shows the next match or not.

This is only an option for iPhones as Android doesn't have the automatic update option
I'm on android and it does not show any match. Just entrance, block, row and seat number like the old physical season card did. I presume its OK but if anyone else's is the same it would confirm this.

Thanks. I would assume it will automatically update from City
It probably will do as previously but it doesn't actually matter. It's my 2023-4 SC and showing the next fixture is purely cosmetic as it doesn't change the access code.

Edit: you've both jinxed it as I'm now the proud owner of a Silver SC after checking it :)

Last edited:
I'm on android and it does not show any match. Just entrance, block, row and seat number like the old physical season card did. I presume its OK but if anyone else's is the same it would confirm this.
I'm the same as you and it's fine. It will probably update before the Newcastle game anyway but it doesn't matter if it shows the match or not.

Edit: it's still a bit glitchy anyway as I've now gone back to Gold after it switched briefly to Silver before.

Last edited:
It probably will do as previously but it doesn't actually matter. It's my 2023-4 SC and showing the next fixture is purely cosmetic as it doesn't change the access code.

Edit: you've both jinxed it as I'm now the proud owner of a Silver SC after checking it :)
That has happened to me as well, not impressed, have fired off a message to the club.

I'm going to be transferring mine and my wife's tickets for the Fulham game as we can't make it.

I've added the recipient to my friends and family but when I tick the 2 boxes for the game I'm not given the option to transfer. The box is greyed out. Is it too early maybe to transfer the tickets?

Also, can I transfer both tickets to that 1 supporter on my friends and family?

Any help appreciated, cheers.

I'm going to be transferring mine and my wife's tickets for the Fulham game as we can't make it.

I've added the recipient to my friends and family but when I tick the 2 boxes for the game I'm not given the option to transfer. The box is greyed out. Is it too early maybe to transfer the tickets?

Also, can I transfer both tickets to that 1 supporter on my friends and family?

Any help appreciated, cheers.
It's too early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.