Season Tickets - 2023/24

Some games last season they waited to within 24 hours of the game before updating the ticket - hopefully they won’t do that this season - unnecessary stress!

Some games last season they waited to within 24 hours of the game before updating the ticket - hopefully they won’t do that this season - unnecessary stress!
It makes no difference if the correct fixture is showing or not as the access code doesn't change from match to match. It's a mobile version of a physical seasoncard so as long as it is showing as 2023-4 season and the correct seat information you are good to go.
Mines a Gold one but says Silver. No reply off @Mancityhelp
They are still glitching and mine has gone from Gold to Silver a few times but it shouldn't be a problem as your access code will be correct. Still plenty of time for it to settle down before the first game.

Same here mine was deleted and i’ve got nothing in my expired passes, but i’m getting an error saying forbidden max 2 passes issued remove 1 ‍
Fan support also not responding as at 5pm Friday
I’m getting the same message mate. Just spent best part of an hour on the phone with Apple support. No luck with the problem so far but I’ll try again tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.