Season Tickets - 2023/24

Well at least the £70 it's gone up will be saved in petrol, cos I'll have to park in droylsden from next season and walk the rest of the way. F.f.s. they really are try their best to get rid of us Maine roaders aren't they.

They’ll probably put on shuttle buses and charge 30 quid for it.

Hang on, there’s a business in that…

It's a choice for some people isn't it? Around 1998 I had a personal cost of living crisis and gave up going to football for nearly10 years, at no point during that 10 years did I expect the club to change their business plan to make football more affordable for me of my family. I just accepted it until I was in a position to start going again. That was just how I prioritsed things.
I wasn’t being serious that he should have to stop buying milk.

Spot on. The club’s WEEKLY wage bill is around £7m maybe if they can trim this slightly the working class supporter doesn’t end up alienated. Just a thought.
Even tax evading cunts like dodgy Bayern board member Uli Hoeneß understand this, ‘We could charge more than £104 [the price of a cheap season ticket at Bayern at the time he said it]. Let’s say we charged £300. We’d get £2m more in income, but what’s £2m to us? In a transfer discussion, you argue about that sum for five minutes. But the difference between £104 and £300 is huge for the fan. We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk’!

40,000 [season ticket holders] x £60 [the example price rise I’ll use as that’s how much mine has gone up] = £2.4m

Bayern have 15,794 season tickets available at €145 (£127) at the Allianz. They also have thousands available at €350 (£307).

Last edited by a moderator:
for anyone thinking about cancelling their season ticket, keep hold of it and follow the clubs lead, and pass it on to a third party for extra money, it’s what they do in Liverpool, won’t be long before we have a stadium with 90% tourists. Think of it as an unofficial silver, sell the big games & attend the lesser ones, it’ll pay for itself. Just reading that back makes me sad, but it’s an option for some

After sleeping on it,I've come to the conclusion that we will all be there again next season regardless,the club wins bigger than the team does these days.
more likely 99% will as unlike going to lidl over waitrose for the same standard at half the price, your club is non negotiable and they can choose to accept it or lose seeing them live.

Ssoriano has us by the balls and will squeeze as much out of us as possible.
But we still should moan like fuck about it, as bar worsleys usual take on money and capitalism I ain't seen many poisitve comments on any social media platform, so you would hope someone at the club realises what a stupid idea ot was

Also we are not sad cunts like those FCUM wankers we stay loyal.

Last edited:
I will only be there for the home cup games now Meeesh. As a Cityzens matchday member I can’t afford the constant increases in individual matchday tickets, certainly not for the big games.

I can let you know when we have a ticket available,don't worry about that,because we will have next season,quite regulary,and it'll be at right money as well,same for you @jimharri -let me know when over and I'll sort one for you as well

However here are the rates for the really big games - Utd - £350 - Liverpool - £350 and a title decider game £400,I've got the gas and electric and diesel to get there to take into consideration now :)

It's a choice for some people isn't it? Around 1998 I had a personal cost of living crisis and gave up going to football for nearly10 years, at no point during that 10 years did I expect the club to change their business plan to make football more affordable for me of my family. I just accepted it until I was in a position to start going again. That was just how I prioritsed things.

Me too! Exactly this!!

more likely 99% will as unlike going to lidl over waitrose for the same standard at half the price, your club is non negotiable and they can choose to accept it or lose seeimg them live.

Ssoriano has us by the balls and will squeeze as much out of us as possible.
Bit we still shpuld moan like fuck about it, as bar worsleys usual take on money and capitalism I ain't seen many poisitve comment on any social media platform, so you would.hope someone at the club realises what a stupid ifea ot was

Also we are not sad cunts like those FCUM wankers we stay loyal.

Always loyal mate,agreed completely,just worry though a bit longer term of tourists taking over...............until we go shit again that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.