Season Tickets - 2023/24

Anyone know any local restaurants we can go into partnership with ? Got to be a decent scran like, throw in a tram day pass, and your derby ticket….£400! This racketeering is easy

I used to help people who were unemployed and/or in debt for a local charity. When discussing budgets etc people would say they were struggling to buy food etc but they often had a mobile phone, they went to the pub and they would buy takeaways. The thing is life is about what is a priority to you as an individual. I see people here moaning about the increase in ST prices and complaining about the expensive drink and food at the stadium and saying how they are struggling to afford it. Well dont buy drinks bring your own dont buy food bring your own those savings alone should pay for any increase in your ST. Its up to every individual to make their own choices

Is there a waiting list for season tickets? Had one for 20 years and taken a break when my kids are young but now virtually grown up , have some more time on my hands but probably missed the boat now, the City website doesn’t give any useful information

I am retired and in my later years so £20 for the season is not a problem.

I do however sympathise with the younger supporters and those with families, I am afraid the people making the decisions do not live in the real world.

Be interesting to see what all the other PL Clubs are doing, does anybody have the figures?
Talking to a red about the increase last night his season ticket hasn't gone up for years

Some of the ticket price issues could make you laugh or cry. I was helping a guy with issues get into the ground on cheap tickets. He grassed me up to City for selling to him at below face value. He didn’t mean any harm lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.