Season Tickets - 2023/24

for anyone thinking about cancelling their season ticket, keep hold of it and follow the clubs lead, and pass it on to a third party for extra money, it’s what they do in Liverpool, won’t be long before we have a stadium with 90% tourists. Think of it as an unofficial silver, sell the big games & attend the lesser ones, it’ll pay for itself. Just reading that back makes me sad, but it’s an option for some
Wounder how long it would take Pep to plead with supporters to come during his press conferences. ;)

There’s a tiny number of season tickets right at the back of ss3 that come under that price, which are pretty much impossible to buy for most city fans. Other than that we have some of the most expensive tickets in the league.

Maybe for the top priced ones, but we also have some of the lowest priced in the league.

For the average price of a PL season ticket, from this article, it suggested that ours are actually the second cheapest in the PL.

very poor from city but not surprising.

can't believe they are still selling platinum season tickets , i thought loyalty points had stopped being awarded for aways? am i missing something ?

Maybe for the top priced ones, but we also have some of the lowest priced in the league.

For the average price of a PL season ticket, from this article, it suggested that ours are actually the second cheapest in the PL.

it was £68 / £70 a ticket for wednesday night ? citys match day prices are one of the most expensive in the league.

also they don't even publish their match day prices anywhere as far as i know, they just make it up as they go along and squeeze every last £$ they can.

i don't drink, and 35 quid is per person but thanks for the advice
Fair enough mate I do feel for fans who are struggling but think City still have some of the cheapest season cards in the league. I've had value gold 3 or 4 times over the years and hate to see blues miss out.

Do we really? I hadn't realised that. I keep reading that our match day income is quite a bit lower than other top teams so assumed that we had lower ticket prices.
We do and we don't. Most of our ST prices are comparable to those at OT and Anfield. But we have a far wider range then they do, with everything from Value Gold at £300 to 93:20 at £1,400.

I have sympathy with anyone struggling, but you can't expect the club not to put prices up when everything is going up for them to - their gas, electricity, policing costs etc will have gone up like for the rest of us. Don't see people in the transfer forum suggesting we should cut back on incomings this summer so we can have cheaper tickets to watch a mid-table team.

One option that I would hope the club would consider is to move the family stand lower, which is where I sit and rarely has families in it these days, up to the new stand once built. The bottom tier can then become standing with slight cheaper tickets, maybe even a lower percentage of season tickets in it to enable those who can only afford occasional games to have more chance. Doesn't fix the next few seasons, but would also improve the atmosphere having a standing section behind both goals - it's always difficult to stand in the family stand, knowing there are kids in there who then can't see and sitting reduces the atmosphere. There was a lot more standing against Arsenal the other night and, subsequently, a better atmosphere.

If I'm on the 3rd tier, I'd want a seatbelt rather than to stand anyway, so seems a more obvious place for kids and families who would probably rather not join in with a lot of the songs as they could require some explanation to a 5yr old...

they was 299 in the first year, they have risen every year since and are now pushing 400

Not sure if you are talking about SS3 tickets or value gold? My post said there were value gold tickets for £299 last season ( I can confirm that they cost this as I bought one) and also low price tickets for SS3 also. I used to have a ticket in SS3 for 3 seasons and that started at £299 but went up slightly. If you are talking close to £400 for a season ticket there, then that is one of the lowest price season tickets in the PL still.

Looks like a lot of clubs are putting prices up for next season. Just had a quick google and Forest are putting prices up about 20% and Fulham 18%!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.